2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
modern ♡ fantasy ♡ historical ♡ slice-of-life ♡ sci-fi ♡ romance ♡ crime ♡ mystery ♡ cultivation ♡ drama ♡ omegaverse ♡ action ♡ adventure ♡ comedy ♡ horror / thriller ♡ school life ♡ smut ♡ supernatural ♡ tragedy
♕ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

November 6, 2414, is a day that will forever go down in history as the day the earth finally stood still. A day that would change the fate of millions of people for generations to come. A virus unknown to the scientists ravaged the world turning half of the human population into walking corpses. Zombies evolved into three categories; weakest to strongest but do not be fooled as even the weakest can be the most deadly.

Two hundred and forty-eight years later people have continued to adapt and change creating a Safe Haven for what was left of humanity. Military and researchers rose to fame, protecting civilians from the harsh reality of today. Those who wanted to do more with their silly mundane lives took on the task that no one else wanted. The Special Task Force and the Stealth Legion were famous for their ability to face danger without blinking. They were the heroes. Heroes of a new era. A population that continues to thrive even at the threat of the Black Mamba.

[ please message me if you are interested and i will gladly send over the discord link! we are solely roleplaying on discord and more will be explained once you find yourself in the TIC server. feel free to ask questions here and i'll be more than happy to answer them! ]

Last edited:
@Ur Degaton I am basing it around Thrive in Catastrophe and World War Z with a military / field researchers that have special projects for a small group around 4-6 if that makes sense! The military personal have been given an enhancement but haven’t exactly figured out what to call said serum and what that serum does to the human body.

Reactions: Ur Degaton

here is the discord server link! it is still a work in progress but feel free to ask me more questions there!