2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies constantly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
SciFi, Historical, Fantasy (prefer hard to soft), and variants of those. Adventures and conflicts large or small.

I enjoy some Fanfiction. I favor Firefly/Serenityverse, Indiana Jones, Potterverse, anything Holmsian, Chronicles of Pern, Assassin's Creed, and historical fiction; I am slightly- to familiar-enough with a large number of fandoms, including both 'Trek and 'Wars, Miyazaki's material, FMA, Zelda, Earthsea, Marvel and DC; I am unfamiliar with many animes (sorry).

I will happily write in a setting which involves sentient nonhumans and semihumans, anthro/furry included. I am comfortable playing characters with a blending of human and animal. The key issue for me is that, when love and sex are involved, a shared level of sentience is a must.

The way I like a world to feel is definitely not all sunshine and rainbows. It could be as simple as a destructive force our characters must confront or deal with on a regular basis; it could be as complex and tragic as a world on the brink of apocalypse. The point of this is to have a 'verse with balance which is tangible and can be played with.

I'm actually quite open to different story genres, and I just need a sufficient understanding of how the world will work to be happy.
I've been craving a good smutty RolePlay for a while now. I was hoping to be able to explore one of my characters more fully; I'd prefer one of the males or Signy; please see my blog for my character list, here: IwakuRoleplay.com

I'm looking for a partner with a character with a fighting, military, police, or otherwise action-y background, who is strong-willed and physically strong. I am impartial to their gender or sexuality, as long as the character you would like me to play as is compatible with them.

Premises I've been thinking about are as follows.

• With our characters equally Dominant, with struggle and compromise: Starting with a chase scene, my character either:
A) gets bowled over by the chase, causing your character to fail in their endeavor. We decide to cooperate to complete what I bungled up for you, and at some point the tension turns sexual between our characters; smut ensues.
B) watches from a distance, and reveals their presence at the conclusion of your character's endeavor. Your character is displeased at having an audience, and must ensure that none of this gets out... smut ensues.

• With your character being Dominant and to some degree sadistic: Your character is an assassin of some sort. Your target is on the run, and conveniently finds my character, who looks just like them. My character gets framed (perhaps unknowingly) so that your character comes after me. You realize at the last possible moment that my character is not your target, but my character is aroused by the situation - which your character, naturally, takes advantage of. Smut ensues.

I am PM-friendly and willing to negotiate genre and other specifics! :)

Optional candies:
Assassin's Creed universe; any time period
Historical fiction, particularly Golden Age of Pirates, Italian Renaissance, or Christian Reform period in Norway.

Still looking, answering PMs when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.