Status
Not open for further replies.
four legged creatures

had an obsession

because they granted

eternal human comfort

The creatures roared

Lisa Frank stickers

(Feel free to cut earlier parts of this off in future story dumps...)

Once there was a man who had a loud speaker which plagued him severely. The loudspeaker would, every third song tell him something akin to a banshee's wail. Now, this was a curse placed by an evil tree that hated the man's eccentric cat who was of questionably sanity. Because the cat was what it could not forgive, it had problems with a very intrusive sense of privacy with sexy means of getting to get to wherever it wanted.

So the tree did what it could to seduce the man, which made the man thoroughly disgusted, despite a happy pledge made by the mayor of the town in which he abolished all the talking trees, the man had a serious case of love for two inch tall Russian nesting dolls. That is because I simply cannot live my life without a dose of their wooden beautiful painted faces. People don't understand how something so small, could evoke something so disruptive like whale screams fused with the sheer horror of Nickelback. I don't and cannot comprehend who loves the stupidity that is loves my least shiny and red set of keys all day long.

So one day this random dude decided to do something that no other man had ever attempted before. He tried to climb deep inside the mouth of a great white shark, and then he got eaten. But inside the portal to outside the demon realm released thousands of four legged creatures called Wigglewarts who had an obsession with eating small kittens and lemurs because they granted eternal human comfort as well as many other things. The creature roared Lisa Frank stickers

which tasted like

Please remove. This is not what this thread is about and follow the game rules.

Oh, uh, sorry? I know it was "start a new story after five sentences" but no one was saying anything, so I figured I'd just dump everything that had been written so far for reference. Just trying to do you all a courtesy before I added my own three words. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.