Three people Tea party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably John Lennon, Stephen King and George R.R Martin. All influential in history. XD

Marilyn Monroe, Cleopatra and Selena Quintanilla.

Just so I could brag that I once took three of the biggest babes of all time on a date.
Dude, I'm pretty certain that Cleopatra would just try to kill you the minute she found out you didnt own any large amounts of land for her to control.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Houdini, and Audrey Hepburn.

SACD -- I love Sherlock Holmes (even though Doyle sort of hated him) and I'd be interested to talk to him about how he reconciled his love/belief of the paranormal vs. his ability to scientifically and logically argue premises.

Houdini -- He just seems like he'd be really interesting to talk to. He was also familiar with SACD (and staunchly opposed to SACD's belief in the supernatural), which would provide for some compelling conversation points.

Audrey Hepburn -- Just seemed like a lovely, kind woman and I think she'd be wonderful to know.

• Love
Reactions: Dervish and Brovo
Dude, I'm pretty certain that Cleopatra would just try to kill you the minute she found out you didnt own any large amounts of land for her to control.

Doesn't matter; had tea.

Besides, that sounds pretty hawt.

Well if I had to "have tea" with a dangerous historic woman, it would be Ching Shih.
wc_27_chingshih.jpg

Reactions: Hana and Dervish
Freddie Mercury, a younger Leonardo da Vinci, and whoever is responsible for the final destruction of The Library of Alexandria.

Freddie Mercury speaks for himself, I think, as does da Vinci. It would be so cool to figure out if da Vinci was bi or gay or whatever, and chat him up about painting techniques and his mad inventions. The third person, I'm gonna kick them in whatever junk they have. As the son of a historian and archaeologist, the destruction of the library just makes me salty as hell.

And I'm sure Emperor Aurelian would just sit there and let you kick him. It's not like the guy had a reputation for always carrying his sword unsheathed or burning down literally any city that fucked with him. You'll be fine!

And I'm sure Emperor Aurelian would just sit there and let you kick him. It's not like the guy had a reputation for always carrying his sword unsheathed or burning down literally any city that fucked with him. You'll be fine!
Point taken. So I'll just shoot the bastard in the leg instead. Or maybe both. Depends on how rude he is.

Point taken. So I'll just shoot the bastard in the leg instead. Or maybe both. Depends on how rude he is.
That would work. I recommend just talking to him instead. Guy single-handedly stopped the Crisis of the Third Century and it was his actions that would end up saving western cities from pure destruction in the later centuries.

Sorry, kind of a Roman History nut.

• Love
Reactions: Koschei
Doesn't matter; had tea.

Besides, that sounds pretty hawt.

She also wasn't the sex symbol pop culture paints her as. She wasn't hideous by any means, but she was pretty homely. However, she apparently had a razor sharp wit and she was far more clever than most everyone.

This woman is ten kinds more badass than like, 90% of anyone who's ever lived.
A shame we hear less about a badass pirate queen who kept her men in line by intimidation and planning.

Instead we get pop stars and models as female idols.

Status
Not open for further replies.