Three Hells: Signs Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seductress

In the year 2015, archaeology is at a break through. Humanity has found clues to religious pasts, ancient civilizations that nobody has ever heard of before, and even possible deities that have been unheard of in the past. The leading Archaeology team is the London England History Research And Excavations Group (LEHREG). They have uncovered a whole secret library that seems to hold secrets about magic beyond our wildest dreams.
In the streets of London, an old retired Priest who was kicked out of the church for substance use has been preaching. He claims that god has spoken to him. "God warns of the three Hells, one hidden under the ground, one abandoned under water, and one hidden in the ice".
The London Museum of History and Findings has searched up LEHREG and asked them to go to an old ruin site in Greece, to an island just recently discovered. The group feels they need more hands, and sent a "Help Wanted" add out.

Application
Last Name:
First Name:
School: (Where you went to school, what you went to school for)
Picture:
Years active in Archaeology:

This roleplay is to be a horror and survival one, I might play one or two characters, but I will mostly set the scene, and help the horror run. If anyone wants information and spoils on the plot, feel free to PM me.

I'd love to join!

last name: Santril
First name: Amani
School: Stanford university. Studied history mainly greek mythology and history on small countries.
picture: sorry I cant get one. :L
years active in archaeology: three years

It seems like a really interesting idea! (owo/)

Last Name: Foxe
First Name: Alatariel
School: Went to Harvard University(graduated at a young age) --Majored in Anthropology specializing in Greek History, with a minor in Greek (language).
Picture:
tumblr_mnzdedNU7d1ry67hoo1_500.png

Years active in Archaeology: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.