Three Fictional Characters trapped in a room, what

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd want to see House, Sherlock, and the Doctor in a room, and then just watch the egos explode.

Any two of these three trapped with Straw Hat Luffy

Let the hilarity ensue

I'd also like to see the Doctor and Sherlock trapped with Trafalgar Law

TFS Alucard, Deadpool, and Obito (in his Tobi act).

Three annoying characters (the first two are legends). I don't know what the ---- will happen, I only know it's going to be very funny.

Just these two:
636x460design_01.jpeg

The Ultimate Stalemate.

The Hulk, Wolverine, Deadpool. Its been done before, but I want more of it. I never laughed so hard at a Marvel animated movie.

Though the above Ginko avatar reminds me that I'd live to see Ginko and Kusuriuri interact. They have similar jobs and are relatively calm investigaters. lol

Ginko and Kusuriuri
I'd pay money for this.
Ginko: Unfortunately there's not a cure for this, but if you take this it may help eas-
Kusuriuri: Done.
Ginko: Eh? You have a cure for that?!

• Love
Reactions: Shiri
The first Loki, the Evil King Loki, and the 3rd Loki/Redemption Loki (not the Storyteller, that'd end the fun too soon).

Chell (Portal), Steve (Minecraft) and any Pokémon.

Did someone say 'awkward silence'?

Gilgamesh, Alexander the Great and King Arthur

What amazing things would such three legends do together?

fatezero-1101.jpg

Oh yea... They'd drink.

Pikachu, Hodor, and Groot.

Obviously the most loquacious people in the fictional universe.

Could it be two pairs/couples instead? I want to see Midnighter and Apollo (Pre-DC merger) meet Superman and Batman.

Otherwise, I would like to see Raymond Reddington (Blacklist), Hannibal Lecter, and I dunno I guess throw a young, pretty Federal agent in there. That seems to be their itch.

Reactions: Razilin
Status
Not open for further replies.