1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fandoms
So there is a new show starting on BBC called the Night Manager starring Hugh Laurie and Tom Hiddleston and it looks amazing all you need is Benedict Cumberbatch and you have the three best brits in cinema and television together. (At least in my opinion I know there is more out there..)

Anyways onto my point, what if Dr.House, Sherlock and Loki are stuck in a room together what would happen? I can picture the sarcasm meter going off the charts, House and Sherlock arguing about everything, Loki wondering what the hell he is doing there and the three of them just talking about their love and hate for their "sidekicks"; Wilson, Watson and Thor.

Opinions, thoughts, who are your three characters you would like to see trapped in one room together?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
True, very true..But I just am talking about the ones I know well, I really only know Christopher Lee from LOTR and the Star Wars prequels. I believe John Hurt played Shakespeare in Only Lovers Left Alive, well a vampiric version of him, at least that's what I concluded. As for Bob Hoskins don't really know him, I suppose I should have been more specific but I digress.

True, very true..But I just am talking about the ones I know well, I really only know Christopher Lee from LOTR and the Star Wars prequels. I believe John Hurt played Shakespeare in Only Lovers Left Alive, well a vampiric version of him, at least that's what I concluded. As for Bob Hoskins don't really know him, I suppose I should have been more specific but I digress.
You're forgiven this time, but don't make a habit of it <3.

As for three characters trapped in a room? Spider-Man, Iron-Man and Deadpool.

My god, the back and forth would be amazingly spectacular....

Lol, why thank you!

As for those three, yes double times yes. Not to mention the language exchange between Deadpool and Iron-Man, there is not a swear jar big enough to hold that coin. Spider-Man will just be quick with clever remarks.

As for three characters trapped in a room? Spider-Man, Iron-Man and Deadpool.

My god, the back and forth would be amazingly spectacular....
You know what you're talking about, my friend. That would be kickass.

• Love
Reactions: Darog
Weeb time!

Luffy, Natsu and Naruto. (I don't even watch Fairy Tail or Naruto)

And then...
The Batter, Philip and Frisk.

Hm... Deadpool, Moriarty, and perhaps House or Kofuku(Noragami).

I'd want to see House, Sherlock, and the Doctor in a room, and then just watch the egos explode.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I've never watched Dr. Who but have seen a lot of things about it and yes I could so see that, we all have some very good ideas.

Shotaro Kaneda (AKIRA), Motoko Kusanagi (GiTS), and Rick Deckard (Blade Runner) in a room.

Reactions: Windsong
Dexter, Hannibal, and Rorschach. A little dark I know..

The Narrator from Darkest Dungeon. Geralt. Marcus Fenix.

The rough tones and sarcasm literally dripping off the walls.

David Tennant, Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.