three cravings: itv's victoria, anime girls, and horror!

moffnat

story connoisseur
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, politics, historical fiction, romance
SY32kDf.gif

welcome.
Hello, friends! It's Nat again. I know, I know, you're probably sick of seeing me stalking around these forums in search of partners, but I have an addiction. I just need a few more roleplays. This time around, I've got a specific hankering for certain types of stories. I hope I can find some good partners!

Don't know me? I used to be Sansa Stark on here, back in the first few years of my time on Iwaku. I was also a staff member at one point. I'm 25 years old and I live in Seattle, WA, USA. I work in a bookstore and have a deep passion for fettuccine alfredo and video games. Long story short, Iwaku is my home for storytelling with other people, and it helps me stay creative while writer's block keeps me from working on my novels. I hope I can make some new connections and get something good going with some cool people!

about me.
Two or more replies per week. I'll update my status if I think I'll be delayed for a while. I work retail, so my hours and availability change frequently; sometimes I'll have three days off in a row, others I'll be working full shifts all weekend and won't be able to post. All I ask for is patience.
Advanced writing ability. I have a BFA in writing and used to be an editor professionally, so you can count on quality when working with me.
I only roleplay in forum threads on Iwaku, but I can be talked into using PM's if this is a deal-breaker.
20:80 sex-to-plot ratio at max. I'm not super thrilled about smut. I like it, don't get me wrong, and I am capable of writing out full sex scenes in detail -- it's often very good for character development. That being said, I usually only have one or two sex scenes total in a story. If you need more, I can accommodate to a certain degree. Too much smut, though, and I get bored. I'm here for plot.
I can roleplay as both males and females, and anyone inbetween. I have no preference.
I generally prefer realistic faceclaims and/or descriptions. However, I can be talked into anime if it fits the story.
I'm friendly! Talk to me OOC. I'll send memes and laugh with you and have a good time. I enjoy OOC communication quite a lot, and would be more than happy to be your friend. :-)
I'm in this for the long haul. I want a story that can take us up to a year to complete, and I've got the patience and stamina to do it. I'm not here for quick and easy stories. Give me big plots or give me DEATH
Not to brag, but I'm incredible at plotting. It's my greatest gift. You can trust that you'll have a quality story with me, if we work together!

requirements.
Two or more replies per week. I would definitely prefer someone regular. I'm willing to work with people if they can only post once a week, but if it goes any longer without an explanation from you, I will consider our story a lost cause.
Don't ditch. Just don't. Tell me if you're no longer interested and I'll be more than happy to let you go! There's no sense in participating in a story you don't enjoy.
Proper grammar is a must. Nobody's perfect; I'm sure as hell not. But I value grammar and spelling. Proofread your posts, run spell check, whatever you need to do.
Please don't be sex crazy. To put it bluntly, I'm not here to help you get off. I won't do more smut than I'm comfortable with, and no, you can't change my mind.
Be able to roleplay as both males and females, and more if you're comfortable. I'm genuinely very sick of being expected to play everyone's male love interest every single time I go to plot with someone. If you're not flexible enough to be able to play multiple genders, we won't be compatible.
Some talk OOC is appreciated, but not required! I'm introvert-friendly. As long as we can communicate effectively about our story, the rest is a non-issue.
Be in this for the long haul. As stated above, I want a long story with a dedicated partner. Devotion to our plot and characters is key. Let's get this bread.
Third person only. I will not write first person and do not want to read first person either. I don't mind if we use past or present tense, though.

first craving: itv's victoria.
I fucking love this show. Truly. I've got a few potential ideas regarding this show and what we can do with it.
  • Lord M x Victoria. I'm mad craving this. I don't care if you want me to play Lord M or Victoria; I can go either way. I'd love to explore this potential.
  • Victoria x OC. Again, no preference for who I play. This can be MxF or FxF.
second craving: anime girls.
I'm gay as hell. I'm really, really craving some FxF anime for some reason. I'll list settings of interest below.
  • High school. Classic, cheesy romance. Give it to me.
  • Harvest Moon. A new farmer to a small village meets a tailor. Or a librarian and a teacher. Literally whatever.
  • Fantasy. Mermaids? Fairies? Nymphs? Princesses?
  • College. I'll take this too.
  • Blind girl x artist. Because cute.
  • Any suggestions? I'll hear them!
third craving: horror.
I'm an absolute slut for good horror stories. I'd love to have something where my partner and I can surprise each other with good spooks and plot twists. Below, I've got a few ideas.
  • Kidnapper x Victim. Classic. I don't care who I play, although I do have a killer character already made. MxF.
  • High school kids on a trip being hunted by a killer. Think Until Dawn, for those who played it.
  • Vampires. Humans are treated like cattle, bred to feed. Some are sold as slaves. MxF, Victorian era.
  • Michael x Laurie from the Halloween series, or any masked killer x victim. Don't you dare judge, we're all into weird shit.
  • Asylum horror? Haunted house/castle? Mummies? Stephen King? I'll hear any options.
send me a pm or reply here if interested. have a lovely day!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Mostly looking for Victoria and yuri, now. <3