1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
I'm online most of the time now. Only when I sleep am I not active. I may be online, but I'm probably not active from 6:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST or so. I sleep around that time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Smutty, Yaoi, Yuri, Fantasy, Modern, History.
How do I delete or remove replies in a thread that do not pertain to the thread content and stuff you do not want others to see or read?
Someone tried to tell me my thread was in the wrong section when it was in the right one and I do not want other people to read that and have that stray away from my thread.
I would like to remove my replies as well as the other person's and I don't know how. Help!

For a post you made, just delete. That's at the bottom of the post next to edit. You cannot delete another member's posts.

Is there a way to at least hide them from other members?

Best you can do is request that the member delete it themselves. I wouldn't worry about it, though-- people visiting your thread are unlikely to to mention a conversation you had with someone else. Most just read the first post then show their interest.

Alright! Thank you. Still getting used to this site even a few months into joining.

@Cks1198

Just to be sure, you were looking for 1x1 roleplay partners, right?

Yes, I was. Why do you ask? I'm just wondering is all.
When I looked earlier it was in the Group RP section, I'll move it back for you :)

EDIT: whoops, seems like it was the opposite actually -- it was in the Group section, but it got moved to the Partner search section. All good then! :)

When I looked earlier it was in the Group RP section, I'll move it back for you :)

EDIT: whoops, seems like it was the opposite actually -- it was in the Group section, but it got moved to the Partner search section. All good then! :)
Oh it was you who moved it? Thank you! I felt kind of embarrassed having it moved because I am still getting used to how this layout is for this site. I am not used to having a RP site like this. My other RP site I use is very basic. I am trying to learn my way around and find new people to RP with.

Oh it was you who moved it? Thank you! I felt kind of embarrassed having it moved because I am still getting used to how this layout is for this site. I am not used to having a RP site like this. My other RP site I use is very basic. I am trying to learn my way around and find new people to RP with.
No worries, it wasn't me who moved it, simply another moderator doing their job :3 we're here to help, don't hesitate if you need any help!

Alright, thank you! Mostly I question a lot of what I see and want to learn how to do but it's mostly how people make their threads look so nicely decorated with boxes and tabs and such. I'm no computer whizz and barely know how to operate my laptop.

Alright, thank you! Mostly I question a lot of what I see and want to learn how to do but it's mostly how people make their threads look so nicely decorated with boxes and tabs and such. I'm no computer whizz and barely know how to operate my laptop.
Those are typically div boxes! I'd invite you to check out the BBCode Help thread, there are some guides and examples :D then you can always make a test thread in the Testing Chambers sub-forum :3 we all learn somewhere ^__^

Ahh okay! Thank you! I bookmarked it in my bookmarks to test soon! Thank you!
Also, if you know anyone looking for anyone to do a 1x1 Fandom RP, let them know of my thread. After graduating high school I have a lot of free time to RP! It would help me out and I would really appreciate it! :)

Reactions: Pahndemic
If you want a post from another member deleted you can make use of the Thread Moderation Request form, which can be found down below under 'Quick Navigation'. c:

Remember, however, that we don't delete any of the creative content of members on request. However, if it is as you said a conversation that doesn't really relate to the thread, we can delete it for you. c:

It would be helpful if someone did delete it because I don't like how it does not relate to the thread topic which is requesting RP partners. Someone said that the thread was in the wrong place when it was not. It was at first but has been moved into the correct place.

It would be helpful if someone did delete it because I don't like how it does not relate to the thread topic which is requesting RP partners. Someone said that the thread was in the wrong place when it was not. It was at first but has been moved into the correct place.

Just so you're aware though... Deleted posts still shows up as slightly viewable (a notice will show up that says the post was deleted, by whom and potentially a reason for it). There's no way for members to fully delete anything and this can sometimes throw off the aesthetic of a thread more than just leaving the posts as is :)

Just so you're aware though... Deleted posts still shows up as slightly viewable (a notice will show up that says the post was deleted, by whom and potentially a reason for it). There's no way for members to fully delete anything and this can sometimes throw off the aesthetic of a thread more than just leaving the posts as is :)
I saw that which I am okay with. Thank you :)

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Status
Not open for further replies.