4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
This isn't the first time lately that my threads have been sent to the graveyard a day early. :( I know this might seem a little petty but I have been genuinely counting on that one extra day when trying to finally catch up on my replies! It's not difficult to pull them out of the graveyard but I guess I just wanted to mention something.

• Thank You
Reactions: rissa and Navuso
Hey Opal! Which thread(s) was it, so we can take a look and get this sorted?

Months are a pain in the butt because they are not all the same length D:
This is a difficulty that crops up in all kinds of things, even in real life stuff.
We do our best to try to make this an even playing field (to, for example, not screw over things posted in February). It's not technically a set in stone February 5 to January 5 archiving procedure set in stone, our guidelines go by days to try to be as fair as possible.
Sometimes we lazily shorthand this to "this date this month, this date next month" but it isn't actually the guidelines.

Thread Archival Policy.
To keep the forums organized, all threads that have not had a new post within 30 days are moved to the Archives. Roleplay threads are given an extra month's grace period (60 days).
- Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com

I am sorry that your things got archived before you were expecting (and I would probably forget that it would do that too, to be honest) but we can get them pulled out of the archives for you in no time with this form.

If I was wrong and you were meaning 30 days and it got archived at 29, though, that is not cool so do say so if that's the case!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.