Threadbear Circus

Agnis hummed softly, turning away from the girl and walking to her tent, slipping inside.

Erik shook his head, somewhat pacing outside of his tent. he was muttered under his breath and taking his hat off every five steps, only to replace it the step afterwards.

As Evangeline made her way towards Erik she noticed that he was pacing and seemingly worried about something. Slowly making her way to him she gave a small subtle cough as she always does and looked at him.
"... Is everything alright...?"

Erik blinked, pausing mid step and turning his head to look at Evangeline. "Oh yes. Everything is quite alright,'' he murmured, putting his foot to the ground and facing her.

Agnis slipped back out of her tent, looking around the area. She decided to actually go exploring now that everything was done and started towards the edge of the circus, passing various other tents, including Okami's.

Evangeline tilted her to the side and looked at him, "Are you- Ouch.."
She clutched her chest slightly and then looked at Erik.
"If everything is alright I am going to go change.... i will be back later... in... the morning..."
Groaning slightly as she tried to hold back her change into a wolf Evangeline looked up at Erik trying hard to cover the pain.

Erik nodded slowly. "Of course, of course," he chirped, "Never come and ask me. Just leave if you feel you need to. Remember that, okay."

Evangeline nodded and then ran off like the wind passing Agnis and the other male elf with his wold as she did so. Looking at the wolf she gave a small nod before disappearing into the forest nearby. Her screams could be heard softly being carried through the wind as she changed into her wolf form. Her silver fur shinning against the moon light she ran into the woods looking to see if there were any new werewolves in the area that would need help.

(Wow, what's going on here? This seems more like a OneXOne so I will try to break that when someone explains me what's going on...)

Reactions: EternalMusic
(Can you give me a long/short story about what's happening?)
(Well basically everyone is settling down and Evangeline has gone off and changed into her wolf form. that really is all that has happened ^^;;)

Ben and Belle don't have much trouble setting up their tent, but they find it difficult to help the others set up the main tents for the carnival. Hanging around the main tent, they play just like children with games of Tag and Hide-and-Go-Seek, and just laugh at the strange looks they get from others... after all, nobody could understand just everything they've gone through for these last... 5000 years? 6 thousand? It's hard to count when time flows so fast, that these puppets never even experienced a childhood. Once they got bored, they just sat in front of the entrance to the huge tent, looking bored as they chatted idly. They nodded to Agnis as she passed, as they never really talked to others, usually tending to prefer spending time alone or with each other.

Still different... Perfect! Nerograv set his tent up differently every year. this time, it was a 3D octagon with a wooden staircase that lead to his front door, floating off the round because his tent balanced on one corner, while leaving the inside flooring flat like the ground. Now to go find the twins. He looked until he found them and followed them all night... like every year.

Last edited:
Agnis paused in front of Okami's tent and sighed. "Hello?" she called, tilting her head slightly. "Okami. Are you int here?"

Arabella was one of the last to step off the train. Being cramped in the locomotive made her stomach feel in knots. She was never good with jeering, and jerking of the train moving. Transportation at it's finest! She headed toward the medical tent, hoping that there was still some medical herbs left from the last trip. The other's seemed to have gotten a move on the set up, which made Arabella feel guilty for not helping yet again. That's the second time I've missed set up, I hope I don't get yelled at... She was 1/3 of the way to the medical tent when her stomach felt as though it was being stabbed by knives. She squatted down, holding her knees to her chest in the fetal position. "ow-ow-ouchy..." Arabella mumbled to herself.

((Btw we have a Bella and Belle... Should I change my stage name?)

((Ie, it should be fine.))

Erik huffed, finally turning away from his tent and started wondering around the circus, checking that everything was finished He paused, noticing a hunched figure just down the pathway and sighed. He walked up to Arabella. "Need help to the medical tent again?" he asked her.

Arabella looked up to see Erik. A soft pink slowly spread across her cheeks from embarrassment. The heavy knot, reminding her of ride, made her nauseous. "If you wouldn't mind helping me..." She spoke in a gentle but slightly painful tone. Arabella was hoping that she wasn't getting on anyone's bad side.

Erik smiled gently and held out his hand. "You shouldn't hesitate to ask for help, you know," he murmured.

Arabella nodded her head and reach out and took a hold of Erik's hand. "Yeah, I'm sorry, and thanks again." Arabella got up and began to continue her way to the medical tent.

Erik nodded. "It's not a problem.We're all a family here. we do our best to help everyone," he replied, leading her towards the tent.

Ben and Belle looked up to Erik and Arabella, traveling to the Medic Tent. Sighing, they stood up and went to help however they could.