Threadbear Circus [OOC/Sign-up]

Name: Ben and Belle

Stage Name: The Corrupted Puppet Twins

Age: They've been active from around the 1500's, but have the appearance of always being 18.

Species: Wooden Puppets

Ability/Power: If they aren't wierd enough, they can remove any part of their body with their ball joints. Sadly, their parts tend to come apart at times. On a more corrupted note, their creator had made them to store people's souls. But alone as they are, they can only store the souls of the people recently deceased. An evil master will have Ben and Belle hold souls to put them back into other bodies.

Act: One of their more funny acts is removing both their heads and juggling with them! They never show their powers of stealing souls to the public, however.

Weapon: Sometimes they use their arms to beat on people! But usually they carry shivs hidden in their hollowed limbs.

Appearance: I worked hard on making the bases into this:
Dolls 2.png

I am really sorry but I need to drop out! I hope the RP goes well!

Come on Zacky~ Why the bad rating~ :'(

But thank you I am really sorry~ It is just life has gotten too hectic..

May I join? I have a really cool character idea. He sort of slightly defies gravity and tags along with the circus, doing some of the stunts and stuff (however, he cannot lift more than 250 lb. with his gravity fields, so he couldn't lift a car or an elephant... he has limitations ya know?).
PLEEEEEASE? O_O

Name: Neurograv (NEAR-O-GRAV... The name is German but I'm an all-out American)

Stage Name: N/A, I am a Stage Hand

Age: Everybody thinks I will be older at first, but I'm 17 years old.

Species: Human, mostly German, part Irish, and all American.

Ability/Power: I can control gravity... I can't lift more than 250 pounds though, I'm not a bodybuilder yet. I can focus my powers into a smaller area though, lifting only a few things instead of a lot. The smaller my radius gets, the easier it is for me to pick up larger objects. The same goes vice-versa. The larger it gets, the weaker it gets. I was mainly thinking about doing stuff like moving the background, because I don't like being in the spotlight.

Act: Moves props from backstage, doing stuff like lifting the fire hoops, or making a dummy rise to his feet.
Weapon: A multiple-purpose handle. It has 3 separate buttons with sketches of what weapon. left button is a 5 1/2 foot sword, right is a single round flintlock pistol (favored by most pirates), and the middle is a shield with a serrated edge and a pointed tip (It looks like a metal leaf).

Appearance: images.jpg Like this, but with brown hair, blue-gray eyes, and a black dress suit.

Side-note: He seems to enjoy being with Ben and Belle, often playing along with them. He doesn't know if they notice him, but he doesn't care. Something about them makes him think of his father.

Accepted, feel free to post with whoever and whenever.

Charlie's 4th Angel, Accepted! She's awesome! ((How do you post pictures? I can only figure out how to attach them.))

Oh my gosh I can't believe I over looked this Acceptance! I feel completely terrible. I will post asap! If the rp is dead or not IDC! haha

And to add pictures,
1. Find a picture that you want.
2. Copy the url
-(Copy the link at the top of your screen, or bottom depending on your browser)
3. Reply to the thread (if you haven't started already)
4. Put your cursor where you want your picture.
5. Take your mouse and click the box with what looks like a mountain and a sun.
6. Right click, and "Paste" link. (Or ctrl+V)

Ta-dah!

Nein, it's fine. Thanks for joining, we've started pretty slow at the moment.

Ah, danke shan!

Reserved animal and beast tamer / contortion
a_flexible_pair_v2_by_nielspeterdejong-d6j8bmu.jpg

i_got_you_babe__by_nielspeterdejong-d7qwnxz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: