Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
I don't know if this is user error on my part or a bug, but for some reason my thread TESTING - β€œπ™Έ πšπš˜πš—β€™πš πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš πš‘πšŠπš π™Έβ€™πš– πšπš˜πš’πš—πš.” 𝙰 πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš.
wont update when I try to edit it. I get a message that says "A site error occurred." I thought maybe if I tried again later it would fix itself, but its been a while with no change.

@Esmeray As far as I know, this happens when special characters are used in thread titles. If you remove them and rewrite your title in plain text, you should be able to edit and save.

@Esmeray As far as I know, this happens when special characters are used in thread titles. If you remove them and rewrite your title in plain text, you should be able to edit and save.
That seemed to be it. Bummer!
One more question before I update this to resolved, but is the coding test area on the site also where we can post a collection of our characters (not currently in any rp) or is that going to be in roleplay extras?

You can post a collection of your characters here in the Showcasing area. Should be easier to organize them here! :^)

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune and Esmeray