Thread out of the Graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JinxMonster

Original poster
I would very much appreciate it if someone could move this thread out of the graveyard and back to the Group RP In Character section.

If this isn't the correct way to handle it. I'm more then happy to go about it the correct way if someone could tell me what needs to be done.

Naruto: An Akatsuki Story {IC}

For now, I'll gladly move your RP for you. For future reference, though, you can use the thread moderation form to request RP revivals (which, if you lose the link to it, can be found if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, under 'quick navigation').

Last edited:
Is there an OOC that needs to be moved, as well?

Derp, somehow I missed the link that was on the IC. XD Both threads have now been moved.

Thank you so much for your assistance and information @Kagayours
I will keep that in mind and it seems this was the only one that needed moving.

Edit: the signups were moved before i got to reply. Thank you very much

I will keep that in mind and no this was the only one that needed moving.
Oh. Does that mean you want the OOC to stay graveyarded? I saw that there was an OOC thread and assumed you wanted it revived along with the IC, so I revived it as well and edited my earlier post to reflect that. I can re-graveyard it if you want, though.

Oh.Does that mean you want the OOC to stay graveyarded? I saw that there was an OOC thread and assumed you wanted it revived along with the IC, so I revived it as well and edited my earlier post to reflect that. I can re-graveyard it if you want, though.
Sorry you had revived it when i posted that so i didn't noticed it had been graveyard.
Please keep it revived, Thank you so much for all of your help.

Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.