Thread Moved to Signups - INACCURATE Info!

Oooooh yeah that's a really good idea! Adds some tense interactions outside the kingdoms, too - that opens up other opportunities for communications. :D

To be fair. I've always had a knack for world building and the like. I quite enjoy it.

Maybe to expand on the idea of kidnapping and such, why don't we have a force that is inherently against the Fairies and Elves? I think it would make sense that even though the separate fairy kingdoms are opposites, that they would have a common enemy. Such as other races. An empire of humans. Factions within that empire. Orcs. Goblins. Any outside factor that could force the Seelie and Unseelie kingdom into a forced peace for the continuation of their people.

I have found that a common enemy can bring people together, despite their differing ideologies and ideas.

Love the idea- That ties into the whole kidnapping of a faery or faeries by humans. The humans hate 'em, they have some internal motivation that makes them kidnap a faery or faeries. I don't remember there being elves; I may have overlooked that fact. Regardless, love the idea.

I'll be honest I love your name. Ironically enough in RPGs of almost all kinds, I go with the name Kat Gremory. Hell that's even my name in my NHL19 game

Thanks haha! Curious, what kind of relationships are you looking for with your character? Just seelie? Or are unseelie relationships a thing of possibility? Friends? Playful rivalry? What kind of people does he work best with? What kind of people does he not like??

Maybe to expand on the idea of kidnapping and such, why don't we have a force that is inherently against the Fairies and Elves? I think it would make sense that even though the separate fairy kingdoms are opposites, that they would have a common enemy. Such as other races. An empire of humans. Factions within that empire. Orcs. Goblins. Any outside factor that could force the Seelie and Unseelie kingdom into a forced peace for the continuation of their people.

I have found that a common enemy can bring people together, despite their differing ideologies and ideas.

Love the idea- That ties into the whole kidnapping of a faery or faeries by humans. The humans hate 'em, they have some internal motivation that makes them kidnap a faery or faeries. I don't remember there being elves; I may have overlooked that fact. Regardless, love the idea.

I'll be honest I love your name. Ironically enough in RPGs of almost all kinds, I go with the name Kat Gremory. Hell that's even my name in my NHL19 game

Thanks haha! Curious, what kind of relationships are you looking for with your character? Just seelie? Or are unseelie relationships a thing of possibility? Friends? Playful rivalry? What kind of people does he work best with? What kind of people does he not like??

To be honest I would enjoy any type of relation. No matter if its good or bad. Thats for you to decide on how you want to create your OC. I assume almost anything would be fine, as I'm the king of the Nation, although the impact of that relationship would be more pronounced while in the RP.

As I'm Demiter is the King of the Seelie kingdom, he would have an affinity to those who are good and do good deeds. The heroes essentially. Sterotypically of course, he believes in justice and the righteousness of being lawful. While he will dislike those who manipulate and play with others, while being drawn towards those who are good and make a point to be so. Almost like your typical anime "Good guy" but he has a real reason for being so and has authority based upon such.

Hmm, I'm really feeling an unseelie. Curious @Jester your character's face, is that the pic? Like his literal face or just a mask?

Hmm, I'm really feeling an unseelie. Curious @Jester your character's face, is that the pic? Like his literal face or just a mask?

The black around his eyes is paint, but that's his face, yep yep.~~
he's undergoing a pallet update, and a change of design right now... (All his blue is going to have black, spidery netting over it once this is done.)
But here's kind of where I'm at until I finish painting it for fullbody reference.

The black around his eyes is paint, but that's his face, yep yep.~~
he's undergoing a pallet update, and a change of design right now... (All his blue is going to have black, spidery netting over it once this is done.)
But here's kind of where I'm at until I finish painting it for fullbody reference.

Does everyone need to look similar? Or can we use fantasy art that has faces without paint like that?

Does everyone need to look similar? Or can we use fantasy art that has faces without paint like that?

OH, no go hogwild. Not all the appearances of the Seelie or Unseelie have to be dark and light in design, or have paint and masks! Fae are all different types of design, including size. (Actual faires are tiny for instance, but Aulo is 7ft tall with no wings.) Do whatever you want!

Reactions: junebug

OH, no go hogwild. Not all the appearances of the Seelie or Unseelie have to be dark and light in design, or have paint and masks! Fae are all different types of design, including size. (Actual faires are tiny for instance, but Aulo is 7ft tall with no wings.) Do whatever you want!

Oh! Also- Will there be a discord? I'd love to hog everyone with potential faery pics!!

Oh! Also- Will there be a discord? I'd love to hog everyone with potential faery pics!!

O.o Is that a thing group RP folks do? Have a discord channel specifically for their stuff??
Actually, that would be really convenient for RP discussion that wasn't a thread, I might actually make one then if there's enough activity. :o

O.o Is that a thing group RP folks do? Have a discord channel specifically for their stuff??
Actually, that would be really convenient for RP discussion that wasn't a thread, I might actually make one then if there's enough activity. :o

You can make channels for things like general chat, rp plotting, and images!

Hi all I won't be on much today!

I'm going to visit my mom and I had a big interview with a job I'm dying for, so I'm going to go eat at her place and have some fam-jam time. :)
I'll pop back on in the evening.

:EDIT:
I am home now. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: junebug
@Gremory Would love to have you in the discord! :)

@Ur Degaton You thinking about joining? Would love to see you in discord! :)

Reactions: Ur Degaton
Sorry, but current circumstances prevent me from efficiently using Discord, but I can talk here :P

Oh, okay. You don't have to use it- I don't believe Jester made it mandatory, sorry if it sounded like that. I wasn't sure if you intended to do it or not. Just don't want you to miss out on the plotting and what not since we've been talking about the different chapters. 😅

Reactions: Ur Degaton
Sorry, but current circumstances prevent me from efficiently using Discord, but I can talk here :P

Oh, okay. You don't have to use it- I don't believe Jester made it mandatory, sorry if it sounded like that. I wasn't sure if you intended to do it or not. Just don't want you to miss out on the plotting and what not since we've been talking about the different chapters. 😅
It's all good.

Count me interested in this roleplay. May I join the Discord server so I can figure some stuff out about the characters/setting?

Heya guys welcome to the group! :D If you have any questions just lemme know!