Thread Move Request (RecAgenda)

R

RecAgenda

Original poster
Post in thread 'Stars Apart [RecAgenda x KuroHime]' by RecAgenda has been reported by RecAgenda. Reason given:
I was hoping I can have this moved to the Adult Mature forum. I accidentally posted this in the OnexOne section. Lack of sleep does that to ya, I guess...

Thanks in advance to whoever can help me out here.

Content being reported:
Theme

My name is Gabriel Cross. I am the heir to my family's name and fortune, the great grandson son of Alexander Cross. With my authority... I will change this world. I will return what was stolen.

Gabriel stood outside on the second story veranda accessible from his study and overlooked the back grounds of the Cross family manor. Hedge rows, flower gardens and fountains decorated the landscape in perfect symmetrical harmony. That sun had risen only moments ago, casting its brilliant rays across the grounds like a warm blanket that chased away the cold night. A twinkle of orange light flashed from the reflecting surface of the perfect-blue diamond worn on his right ring finger. The rectangular cut stone had been a family heirloom for generations, passed on to each of the eldest Cross sons. The band that Gabriel had chosen to bare the ring was made of platinum, gifted to him by his uncle, Thomas Cross, who owned and ran a steal company under the family name.

After admiring the shimmer of the ring for a moment, the young Cross returned to his study from the veranda and sat behind the large oak desk in front of the twin French doors and windows that provided the room with its abundance of natural light. Vernon Reeves, the chief butler of the family and oldest manservant on the property, had just finished pouring Gabriel's morning coffee. The old, grey-haired man gentle placed the glass coffee urn back on its tray and tipped his head.

"Will there be anything else, young master?"

Gabriel took a sip of the bitter liquid before turning his eyes down to the open journal on his desk. "No, Vernon, that'll be all." However, as soon as Vernon turned to take his leave, Gabriel spoke again. "Actually... there is the matter of the new servants' quarters."

Vernon turned back toward his master and pleaded, "Yes, sir?"

"The new indentured servants have already arrived this morning?"

"That is correct, Master Gabriel. All of them are new butlers and maids, and all of a younger age than the usual."

"Have the renovations progressed enough for them to be comfortable?"

Vernon allowed himself a slight smile when he replied, "Yes, sir. I have personally seen to it that the contractors worked overtime in order to accomplish as much reconstruction as possible. The new wing additions have provided ample space for new servants to occupy and the renovations of the old wings is actually completed. As you desired, they will all be able to live in more humane conditions."

"Thank you, Vernon."

The previous heads of the Cross family, Daniel and Lucien Cross, had been less than hospitable towards their indentured servants. As the years passed under their lordship of the estate and the Cross name, the servants' quarters had fallen in disarray and become nearly uninhabitable. They were fed stale bread, drank unfiltered water, and allotted almost no time for rest.

But these conditions were no different than those of any other family that contracted the less fortunate. In today's twisted America, the gap between the rich and poor has grown so large that the government has re-allowed indentured servitude. Nowadays, the conditions of such contractual obligations can be related to flat-out slavery and cruel exploitation.

Once his father, Daniel Cross, had lost his life in a fatal car collision, Gabriel assumed control of the family and immediately took action to correct the sins of those that wore the ring before him. The only man in his lineage that Gabriel admired was his great grandfather, Alexander Cross. Vernon had once assured that if he were alive today, Alexander would be absolutely livid with how sickly the world has turned out to be.

But this is his family now. His home. His ring. Gabriel will set himself apart from Daniel, Lucien, and even Alexander. He will become his own man, and as someone that wields such power and commands such respect, he will not go gently into any night, nor will he simply test waters without making waves.

I, Gabriel Cross, will change this world. And I will either ascend a God, or die a man.

Thread moved!

That is probably the weirdest use of the report system that I have seen so far.

Reactions: lynzy
It's a goooood use of the report system!

Better than "OMG BAN THIS GUY I SMITED I'M LEAVING FOREVER" anyway. >>;

• Love
Reactions: lynzy and Cerulean
It is also better then them smutting and leaving it for someone to find. xD

Reactions: lynzy