5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
I am very confused. Some of my active RPs OOC and IC ( which the RP IC has been updated in the last two months) have been archived. I have requested them to be brought back.... but I'm just very confused on why it is happening.

I am very confused. Some of my active RPs OOC and IC ( which the RP IC has been updated in the last two months) have been archived. I have requested them to be brought back.... but I'm just very confused on why it is happening.
Hey there, that would most likely be my fault. I was going through old threads and it's quite possible that I messed up on the dates. I didn't intend to archive anything that had been posted in within 60 days, but perhaps I did by mistake. I do apologize for any inconvenience that caused! Forgive me, I'm still learning the ropes...

Edit: I see that I messed up on Starlight City, so I've moved those respective threads back. I'm sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:
Hey there, that would most likely be my fault. I was going through old threads and it's quite possible that I messed up on the dates. I didn't intend to archive anything that had been posted in within 60 days, but perhaps I did by mistake. I do apologize for any inconvenience that caused! Forgive me, I'm still learning the ropes...

Edit: I see that I messed up on Starlight City, so I've moved those respective threads back. I'm sorry for the confusion!

It's cool, ( I do need my cruise ship thread OOC moved as well) But thanks for moving them back.

Reactions: s p o o k

It's cool, ( I do need my cruise ship thread OOC moved as well) But thanks for moving them back.
I'll take care of that for you as well. Thanks for understanding! :,)