1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Thread Availability

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Alexa Ray, Oct 8, 2014.

1. So, I don't know how many times others have experienced this, but after two times today regardless of how many posts, I have become a little agitated that two of my one x one roleplays in the libertine section have been hogged with OOC posts of people asking whether they can join or not. The thread titles are (clearly) stated that I'm doing a one x one roleplay with the titles usually being something like this: Insert Roleplay Title Here (w/ Insert Partner's Name).

A suggestion to get rid of this: I think there should be an option as to who can reply to a thread (or at least be moderated, if you will, esp. for one x one libertine roleplaying in the teen section) so those who are doing one x one roleplaying in the libertine section, do not have to deal with others OOC posts being put in the way of the roleplay itself. I think it would do wonders to the majority of members out there, in my opinion.

2. We can't make threads moderated like that. :(

What you should do is REPORT the people that keep neglecting to read obvious notes on threads, so a mod can message them and tell them they're being dumb. Usually this is just a case of newbies that aren't reading instructions and don't know what they're doing yet.

3. Aww, that's unfortunate, but okay, I will be sure to do that if I have any further problems with people posting OOC messages on me and my differen partner's threads.