Thread Availability

A

Alexa Ray

Original poster
So, I don't know how many times others have experienced this, but after two times today regardless of how many posts, I have become a little agitated that two of my one x one roleplays in the libertine section have been hogged with OOC posts of people asking whether they can join or not. The thread titles are (clearly) stated that I'm doing a one x one roleplay with the titles usually being something like this: Insert Roleplay Title Here (w/ Insert Partner's Name).

A suggestion to get rid of this: I think there should be an option as to who can reply to a thread (or at least be moderated, if you will, esp. for one x one libertine roleplaying in the teen section) so those who are doing one x one roleplaying in the libertine section, do not have to deal with others OOC posts being put in the way of the roleplay itself. I think it would do wonders to the majority of members out there, in my opinion.

We can't make threads moderated like that. :(

What you should do is REPORT the people that keep neglecting to read obvious notes on threads, so a mod can message them and tell them they're being dumb. Usually this is just a case of newbies that aren't reading instructions and don't know what they're doing yet.

Aww, that's unfortunate, but okay, I will be sure to do that if I have any further problems with people posting OOC messages on me and my differen partner's threads.