1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Hello everyone, I'm looking for someone to do a long term rp with, it will be a romantic comedy kind of thing with Thor and Loki. I'm looking to a dom to play as Thor while I play as Loki, they won't be in character for this since the plot I have in mind will have them growing up much differently than in the comics/movies.

The plot comes from a picture that I just found, and would love to use for the rp.

Plot: Asguard and Jotunheim are getting along and in a show of good faith that their two kingdoms can live in peace, Laufey and Odin decide that their children shall get married since male Jotuns can also carry children. So Loki is sent to Asguard as a child to get use to living there, but Thor seems to think that he is a girl and is always going around telling people that Loki is his girlfriend, and Loki doesn't say anything against it since he thinks that it is something that all Asguardians call their submissive mates. It's not until they are older and Thor notices that Loki isn't developing like a normal girl, that something might be wrong with his future bride.

The Picture: tumblr_m6mm6uDf2o1qh85cgo1_500.png

Still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.