Thor with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loki laughed, "that sounds good to me." He responded, though it would be a little hard for him to exchange any books with her since he left them all back home. Loki spent about an hour with her before he decided he should leave before he became an imposition, "well thank you for everything. For your kindness, I should be leaving now." He smiled standing up, he was about to leave but he became light headed and blacked out nearly missing the table.

Brenna gasped in surprise, and was just quick enough to catch his head before it hit the floor. "What..." she muttered in worry. His face seemed really pale. She dragged him as carefully as she could to her room and put him on the bed. She wrapped blankets around him, and rubbed his hands with her own to try and warm them. It was getting late when she finally drifted off with her hand on his. Her head propped against the side of the mattress.

Nightmares flooded his sleep state, nightmares of his father harming him. He started tossing and turning in his sleep before waking up screaming, his face was still very pale and he was drenched in sweat and because of his state his illusion dropped revealing his Asgardian armour which was making him very uncomfortable. He would have to explain himself now.

Brenna sat up, her eyes bleary and confused. Loki was sitting shivering with sweat, without a second thought she wrapped her arms around him to comfort him. She felt something hard and she suddenly realized his clothes had changed, he no longer where his street clothes but some sort of armor? "Wha... are you alright?" she asked backing off to look at him closer.

Loki looked at her, "uh yeah I..I'm alright," he responded shaking well more like shivering. "Listen there is something I must tell you, I..I am not from this place, I am from a different world called Asgard. I came here to escape the horrors of my family," there was a sad tone to his voice. He really needed to get his armour off of him but he didn't want to reveal the scars he had.

Brenna just nodded numbly, not sure what to say. She couldn't process it all yet. She could tell he looked uncomfortable, and that was all that she could focus on. She ran to the closet and pulled out her boyfriends old clothes. "You look uncomfortable in that..." she said. "You can use these if you like." She pressed them into his hand and hurried out. She leaned on the table slowly coming to grips with what she'd witnessed. She realized she wasn't really that surprised. There had been something other worldly about him from the moment she saw him, she poured a glass of water and started preparing a sandwich to give him.

Loki got out of the bed and removed his armour gently placing it on the floor and changed into the clothes she gave him, a pair of sweat pants an a t-shirt. He sat back down on the bed sighing deeply, he couldn't cover up the scars he had on his arms some looked like cuts and others looked like burns. That was only a small fraction of what he was really hiding.

Brenna cracked open the door and when she saw he was dressed came in with the plate and glass. She almost dropped them when she saw his arms. "Loki..." she put the plate and cup down quickly and knelt beside him. "Your... father did this." She fought back tears. "I'm glad you left them." she muttered angrily. She carefully handed him the water, "Drink this, you still look so pale."

Loki took the water and started to drink it, "well actually the cuts were from my brother. My father would force me to be his training partner, my older brother is a lot bigger and stronger than I am. So the wounds were from a dagger," Loki explained.

"That's terrible" she frowned. "I have a first aid kit... do you need it?" She took his empty glass.

((*Going to bed, :) It's been really fun. Respond tomorrow thanks!*))

(Alrighty good night.)

"I'm alright they are starting to heal," Loki responded and leaned over grabbing the sandwich you could really tell that he hasn't eaten in a long time the clothes she gave him were hanging off his thin frame.

She could tell by the quick way he ate the sandwich that he was still hungry, she didn't really have much in the house, she pulled out some teddy grahams a little embarrassed. They snacked on them for moment, sitting next to each other, she felt her eyes drawn to the scars on his arm. She touched one gently but retreated a little, worried he'd be embarrassed. "Do you think they'll come looking for you, your family?"

Loki wasn't embarrassed at all, "I don't think so this would probably be the last place they look for me." Loki explained, "at least I hope not. I can only imagine the trouble I'll be in for leaving, even though I am grown I still get into trouble, still get hurt." He sighed. Loki figured he could trust her taking a deep breath he removed his shirt revealing whip marks on his back, it took a lot in him not to cry in front of her. "This is what I got for talking back to my father, well not just talking back.."

Last edited:
Brenna forgot the embarrassment she'd felt before, as he turned to show his back. After taking in the terrible scars that marred his pale back she clutched him in a tight back hug, burying her face in his neck. She tried not to cry, she didn't want him to feel pitied. She wanted him to know someone cared.

Loki was reluctant to hug her back but she had a warming nature about her so he wrapped his arms around her hugging her back, finally he found someone that cared about him. "You're the first person to ever care about me, to ever offer me some kind of comfort thank you."

She released him and more moved on the bed so she could lean her back on the backboard. "Do you have anywhere to stay?" Motioned to a door adjoining the room. "I have a spare bedroom, kinda. It's really small, more like a closet... but your welcome do it, until you have something else."

(( *been busy but I made a post for ya. ;) * ))

(Ah no worries.)

Loki looked at her, "I don't want to be an imposition, and I don't have any money to help you out or anything. I suppose I could get a job but I haven't exactly had any experience with anything, it's not like I am accustomed to the traditional mortal employment."

She hid a smile "Don't worry about it, but if you really want a job, maybe I can set you up with job at the cafe I work at... the boss is a stickler, but it's better than nothing, until you can find something better." She gave a quick thumbs up. "I'll be there to help you if you don't understand something."

Loki smiled at her, "well I can cook. I mean I learned how from the cooks back home, whenever I needed to take my mind of off something I would go down there. Thank you for that, thank you for everything."

"It's no problem" she blushed a little. She'd only known Loki for a little bit, but she was really beginning to like him, he was really nice and needed her help. She hadn't felt this good since before her boyfriend had died. The rest of the evening they relaxed and she showed him things on her computer, about living on earth, as best as she could. It was nice having a friend in Loki.

Status
Not open for further replies.