Thor: The Early Years(Rin and Chello)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loki sat with his head against Thor, they maybe teenagers but Loki was still very afraid. If he didn't have Thor with him he would be a lot worse, "what do you think they are talking about?" He asked seeing the men whisper, "they are planning something aren't they?" Loki started coughing, the younger brother was coming down with a cold.

Frigga examined the foot prints, "they lead into the forest it looks like. We should follow them," she spoke. Before she could walk further something shiny caught her eye, it was Loki's dagger. She picked it up, "look it's Loki's."

Thor held Loki closer, trying to warm him with his body. If he caught a cold, Mother would never forgive him. He glanced again at the men, trying with all his might to hear more than just incomprehensible murmurs.

"..that blonde little..."

"What about the dark haired...........no trouble..."

That was all he could make out. "I don't know what they're planning Loki, but don't worry. I'll keep you safe."

Odin's face turned grim after finding Loki's dagger. So now their kids had no protection. He prayed that Thor had the sense to take his own dagger, but knew that his child's naive pride probably abandoned it at home to fight with his fist. Odin cursed under his breath as he looked around at the footprints once again. There surely was a bit of a struggle and that gave him hope; his boys had put up one hell of a fight. "Let's hurry, my darling. Who knows what could happen?" And with that the King followed the footprints into the forest.

Loki took a breath and looked at the men, "you better not plan on hurting us. Our father will find us and then you will be sorry, you won't live to see the light of day." Loki spoke getting some bravery back, "and that is a promise."

One of the men laughed, "oh he is a firey little one isn't he?" He smirked, "trying to be brave but it won't work."

Frigga didn't want to think of what could happen to her boys, the very thought of them being hurt was making her feel ill. She gripped onto Loki's dagger before putting it away and following Odin, the forest was vast and dark with creatures all around. They had to be on high alert incase they disturbed one of those creature's slumber.

"His bravery is equal to your foolishness, thinking you could abduct the sons of Odin without any consequence. My father WILL find us," Thor spat back with a glare. How dare they speak to them that way. He was growing tired of their arrogance and wanted nothing more than to put them in their place.

Odin was watchful, keeping his eyes on the shadows as he and his queen made their way. He kept one hand on his dagger, ready for any danger.

The man just laughed, "you are outnumbered Son of Odin. I'd watch the way you speak unless you want something happening to your baby brother," he smirked eyeing Loki. "Would be such a shame to harm that pretty face of his."

A branch snapped in the distance and a faint growl could be heard, "Odin.." Frigga softly spoke, "I can hear wolves." She walked closer to him, "I don't know how many but still.." She looked all around taking out Loki's dagger.

Thor shot daggers at the man. If only he were stronger. He definitely had more to say, but he swallowed his words for his brother's sake. He knew Loki was more than just a pretty face and that, in a fair fight, could take everyone of these men on. But that was it. These men didn't fight fairly.

Odin scowled. Of course the wolves would approach them while they were out looking for their sons. He remembered the words of the people of the kingdom faintly, how wolf attacks had been on the rise. His grip tightened on his dagger. Suddenly, there before him stood a huge wolf. It glared its eyes at them,the bright yellow standing out against the black fur. Odin stopped dead in his tracks and cursed silently as it began to growl.

Loki just glared at the men, "one day we will have our vengeance and you will be sorry." He stood up and walked to the bars, "and I mean it."

The man growled, "that's enough." He opened the bad and grabbed Loki dragging him out of the cell and taking him to the next room while the guards watch Thor, "oh your little brother is going to be sorry." He spoke as you could hear faint cries, Loki was being whipped.

Frigga watched the wolves, the two of them were no match so she would have to use her magic to scare them off. She sent a powerful shock wave that was enough to knock them back and cause them to run off.

"Noooo!" Thor roared, lunging at the gates as he grabbed Loki. "Give him back!! Stop it!!" Tears formed in Thor's eyes as he heard his brother's cries. "Stop it please," he pleaded.

Odin braced himself as his queen's magic passed through him and scared away the wolves. "Thank you, my dear," he took Frigga's hands and kissed her knuckles lightly. They carried on.

The man through Loki back into the cell, he curled up into a ball trembling. "Let this be a lesson to you both, do not talk back to us or else." He growled walking away leaving the boys alone.

Loki's face was stained with tears as he looked up at Thor, "I just want to go home.."

Frigga smiled at her husband and walked with him she stopped suddenly. "There is magic around here I can sense it, I bet that's where the boys are being hidden."

Thor glared at the man. Never had he hated someone so strongly before. He didn't wipe his face in front of him not wanting him to see that he had been crying all the awhile he was harming his brother. The mere thought of what just happened made Thor's fists clench and an anger burned deep down inside him.

When the man left, Thor approached his brother, fresh tears forming in his eyes as he took in his newly damaged body. He placed his hand gingerly on his brother's shoulder and began to asses the damage, his hatred growing more and more with every mark.

Odin paused for a moment at the sound of his wife's voice. There was magic, but he himself could only feel it slightly. He nodded at her and followed it the best he could, depending on his queen's guidance.

Loki slowly sat up and rested against Thor his body shaking a little, "why are they doing this it's not like we are fighting back." Loki softly spoke, now he really didn't feel well his only comfort was Thor and the thought that their parents will be coming soon.

Frigga led them towards what looked like a normal part of the forest but when she used her magic the barrier was destroyed and the hideout was reveled, "they are in there." She told Odin.

"Great they found us," the leader spoke. "Get ready boys we are going to be in a fight."

"I don't know," Thor responded, wondering himself. He was assuming that they were just doing so to further exert there power over them. There was the possibility of them escaping, but Loki was in no condition to travel and Thor wasn't going anywhere without him. If they try to take him again, I'll kill them, he vowed to himself. Suddenly he saw the men start to scramble up from their relaxed positions, some grabbing a weapon or two.

"...found us."

He caught from one of the guards. Thor bolted upright, disturbing Loki. Before he could give out and apology, he muttered, "They're here, Loki. Mom and Dad have found us!" Thor couldn't contain excitement, his hopes renewed.

As Frigga removed the barrier, Odin's first, and strongest, instinct was to rush straight in through the front door. He restrained himself and pointed out a window to his wife that laid on the side of the building, and gesturing for it to be their entrance. Odin wanted to catch these men by surprise.

Loki managed a smile, "they did. We are going home, mum and dad will take those guys out no problem." Loki spoke, "they are scared I know they are."

The men scrambled, "we should get out of here while we still can."

Frigga nodded and walked to the window she easily climbed in, "let's find the boys and get out of here I feel like something horrible has happened to them."

Thor smiled at his brother, relieved that their parents had found them. He kept his body alert, however, in case the men got any ideas of stealing them away again. He stayed still, guarding Loki, and waited for his parents.

Odin nodded to his wife and he followed her through the window. Ever since the house was revealed he had this sinking in his gut. Most of the men were scrabbling away but one saw Frigga he turned toward her and raised his fists

Loki stood up even though he was weak, like Thor he readied himself in case the men tried something. "I don't hear anything," Loki commented. "Maybe they are gone?"

Frigga looked at the man she took out Loki's dagger and threw it at the man and watched him fall, "I think they have took off. But we should be on alert in case I am wrong." She spoke walking down the hall, she stopped when she heard voices, voices of the kids. "I found them," Frigga ran towards the cell. "Oh my boys, hang on we are getting you out of here."

"You can't be so sure, brother," Thor replied, his eyes flickering back and forth through the bars. The men did seem mostly disinterested in them, only glancing at them in their haste to escape. I guess self-preservation comes above all with these kind of men, Thor couldn't help but think bitterly. A noise to his left caused him to jolt. He faced himself toward the noise and prepared himself. When he saw his mother's long hair, tear welled into his eyes.

Odin couldn't help but smile at his wife as she easily took down an opponent. He forgot sometimes just how talented she was. He followed her down the hall, taking down men as they went, following her voice. When they came across the boys his heart swelled. With Frigga's help they broke open the door to reach their sons. He looked over Thor, determining he wasn't harmed mostly, scruffed here and there and crying silently but still standing. He then let his gaze fall to Loki, turning him around, taking in his injuries and his face.

As soon as he had seen the cage, his rage had began to boil. His sons, sons of Odin, had been held like animals, but now after seeing Loki he seethed. How dare they...HOW DARE THEY!! his mind raced over and over and he lost all control. He stormed through the house with no mercy.

Frigga couldn't even get a word out before Odin stormed away, she looked at her boys and hugged them being gentle with Loki. "Thor take Loki back to the palace we will be right behind you," she softly spoke and handed him two daggers. "Protect Loki at all costs, and take him to the healers right away."

Loki looked at Frigga, "mother..we knew you would come." He smiled hugging her back before looking at Thor, "let's go."

Frigga than ran after Odin she felt his anger and knew that it would get the better of him, "Odin wait up darling!" She called out, she was worried her husband would do something drastic.

Odin's mind was full of blind fury. He wasn't even thinking, not even using his weapons, his fists flying and he knocked man after man down.

Thor nodded to his mother taking the daggers and handing one to Loki. He pulled Loki's arm and lead him away.

Odin barely heard his wife call for him, but his anger barely wavered. He came across a room, noticing a whip and done blood on the floor and he just lost it.

Frigga finally caught up to Odin, "Odin my love I know you are angry so am I but we must go our sons need us Loki.." She looked at the whip in almost horror, when the realization of what those animals did to her youngest son finally came to her she had to keep it in. "Loki needs us, let's go."

Loki had to lean on Thor to keep his balance he was weak and tired, "I am so tired.." Loki spoke walking with his brother, "everything hurts."

Odin looked up from the man he was punching at the sound of someone entering the room. Shoving back his cape, he grabbed the dagger from its place at his waist and spun to face the person with a battle cry, lunging in their general direction. As soon as he saw that it was Frigga he stopped dead in his tracks, his anger subsiding for the moment as he took in the look on her face. His anger threatened to bubble up again, but as she spoke up he obeyed, his limbs feeling heavy from the weight of his fury. He nodded without a word, not trusting himself to speak, and walked out of the room without looking back to avoid seeing that dreadful whip.

Thor struggled under Loki's weight. Normally carrying Loki wouldn't have been a problem, but his body was too tired. Even now he struggled to keep their balance, stumbling from foot to foot as they made their escape. Thor wanted nothing more than to fall into the soft damp earth and sleep. But he had to keep going. He had to protect Loki. He shook his head hard, shaking the blurriness from his vision. He had to get Loki to safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.