Thor: The Dark World(Aprilann and Chello)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loki laughed lightly, "thanks for the offer but I'm not really hungry. But if you make some for Thor I'm sure he'll be happier than ever," he responded. "He needs some more joy in his life, I know he's been stressed out a lot lately."

she had this sad look on her face when he said no but she lets out a sigh "hmm maybe I will" she moves around as her legs were kind of going numb from sitting on the ground and her back was hurting a bit "well maybe i'll make you something else because now that I think about it pancake's are not good.....when there cold" she said like a matter of fact look on her face.

"That's really nice of you, the only problem is having you bring food to me nobody would let you." Loki responded, "the only person who is allowed to bring me food is my mother." He sighed, "even then I'm not sure if they would allow anyone besides the cooks to provide me food."

"Aww that so unfar yo" she said a bit upset that she can bring him food but than again she was pushing it on being here. "so what...do you do" she asked him not because of what he does but more like what he can do.

"I just read mostly, can really do much of else. Plot my escape attempts," he grinned. "Kidding I'd never do that, I'd be dead. Other times I just try and sleep, but that's not easy."

she laughs out lightly before rocking on her butt as she suddenly smiled "Oh yeah what kind of books are you reading right now" she asked she wasn't really a book worn but she had her share of book to read she was mostly into fairy tall or fantasy.

"Pretty much everything," Loki responded. "Well mostly old tales that my mother use to read to Thor and I as children, these stories are a lot different than the ones on Earth. I'm sure."

"haha my mother did that too Oh how I miss that so much I miss being a kid and hearing my mother tell me story's" she said as she smiles sweetly she looks back at him "I miss being a kid you have no care in the world and eat as much candy you want" she said remember the sweet old time's

Loki sighed, "I know how you feel. Things were so much easier when you were a kid, being carefree, not having to worry about all the complicated things in life. If only we can go back there." He responded.

"yeah is only...hahah oh man you would want to see me as a kid my mom told me I was rowdy when I was small" she laugh as she remember what her mother told her about her being small she was like all over the place.

Loki laughed, "sounds like me. I was pretty wild when I was a kid, I use to tire my mother out all the time. And my father, heck even Thor got tired out and he's not much older than myself." Loki responded.

"really hahah I wouldn't think that you be like that you seem more like a kid that would be quiet and shy" she said as that be in her head and not be so crazy as a kid but than again people change but she soon hears foot steps looking over she saw that it was some guards most likely seeing if thing were still ok. she lets out a sigh before it turns to a yawn quickly covering her mouth "oooh...Ahh!...sorry about that"

"I was actually a shy kid, didn't really have a lot of friends growing up. Thor was my only companion as sad as that sounds," Loki sighed. "And it's alright, you can't help it." He then turned to the guards, "hmph those guards are always so nosey."

Status
Not open for further replies.