Thor: The Dark World(Aprilann and Chello)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The king is not my father," Loki scowled, "he may have taken me in but he is in no way my father." He added his annoyance clear in his voice, Loki took a deep breath realizing that he was taking his anger out on the wrong person. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. As for a friend, nobody wants to be my friend even before all of this I had no friends. Thor was really the only one that would spend time with me, but even he started getting annoyed at having his little brother hang around with him all of the time."

she was kind taken back by his yells but she understands but when he said he had no friends she look at him shock "what you had no friend's no way haha I cant think of anyone that don't have a friend.......hmm maybe...I'll be your friend how about it!!?" she said happily with a big grin on her face she didn't know why but something tell her that he really isn't that bad of a guy he just has pint up anger for being alone all the time.

"Not that I don't appreciate the sentiment, it's just..I'm in here and you're out there, and once Thor has helped out his mortal woman you two will be sent back to Midgard." Loki responded, "then I will be right back to where I started alone in this depressing situation."

she open's her mouth to say something about that but sadly he was most likely right "damn your right........" she sat there thinking on what to do she can stay here she has friend and family back home. she grabs her head and growls out she cant think of anything in anyway to help him. she lets out a sigh before letting her hands drop this was harder than thought trying to help him and all that.

"Hey don't worry about me, I've spent a lot of my life being alone. It's something I've gotten use to, I'll be fine." Loki responded with a small smile trying to cheer her up, Loki got off his bed and walked closer to the front of the cell. He was actually pretty tall, tall and extremely skinny.

She looks up at him before quickly getting to her feet she had to look up when he walk over to stand in front of her. "yeah but still no one should ever been alone" she said she smiles at him before giving a playful wink "hey I didn't know you were tall heh" she said with a giggle she was teasing him but honestly he was really cute and tall she would be lying if she didn't like tall guy's

Loki looked at her, "you were thinking I was short? Though I guess you couldn't tell because I was sitting down." Loki blushed a little at her remark, "anyways..So since you are down here is there anything you'd like to know?"

she giggles at him when saw that light blush "on my god so you can blush ahaha that's so cute!" she said teasing him more it was cute seeing some color other than white. she place her finger on her chin and bite her lips "hmm not sure I mean seeing as I'm not from here I don't know where I want to know"

Loki rolled his eyes when she called him cute, he crossed his arms against his chest. "Well ask me anything and I will answer your questions," Loki responded and grabbed a chair and sat down facing her. He did have to admit having someone else to talk to was a nice change.

She laughs at him when he play it all like he didn't care but she knew it did "alright well let me think" she said sitting on the ground again and think about what she wanted to ask him "hmm alright.....so" she pause oddly she can think one damn thing. she laugh out before looking up at him when something just pops in her head. "ah so you dad isn't your dad?"

"No, I was adopted when I was an infant. Odin found me on another realm abandoned and alone, so instead of leaving me in the cold he took me into his family and raised me as his own," Loki responded. "So that means Thor and I aren't really brothers."

"oh I see" she said crossing her legs before smiling huge "you know Thor really does love yea I mean your are his brother in his eyes" she said trying to cheer him up he seem to be down by that and she was trying to tell him that just because he isn't really blood brother's with him Thor may still se him as family

"I suppose you are right, it's just I've been horrible towards Thor. I don't think he could ever forgive me, and I don't blame him." Loki responded, "so anything else you'd like to know?"

She smiles at him before nodding her head "nah I don't think he hate's you who know maybe he will stop by and say hi" she said as she gives him with a grin before shakes her head she couldn't think on what to say before small talk like what food he like and all that. she looks up at this face before she had a sweet smile on her face "you have pretty eyes..." she said as she sat there for a moment before she notice what she just said and it made her blush so bad she had to cover her face with her hand laughing out, she can't believe she just said that and to a guy like him well for the most part to a guy mostly.

"Thanks..That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time," Loki responded then cleared his throat. "Enough about me, so what exactly do you do? I mean I know Jane studies the stars and what not, do you do the same?" He asked trying not to make this whole thing about him.

she removes her as she kind of giggles as her laugh dies down before nodding her head "yeah kind of I'm starting to get into it but not really I know about some of the constellations like the Leo and the Big dipper" she said her voice a bit harsh from her laughter, clearing her throat "but that's only because of Jane" she smiles at him but out of no where her belly growled out saying it was hunger. her eyes widen before blushing as she has been here for some time and she didn't eat before coming here "haha sorry I guess I'm kind of hungry....oh man what I wouldn't give to have some pancake's right now"

Loki laughed lightly, "well I'm sorry to tell you that we don't have any pancakes on Asgard. I heard from Thor what they were like and how many he ate while on Midgard," he responded. "Though Thor could eat anything and still be hungry."

"oh my god there like little cakes of heaven well when you cook them right haha" she said with a sigh before falling back "this suck I want pancakes or a burger....I take that back a burger sounds even more yummier." she said as she thinks about a big juice hand burger with so many other foods that are running through her head right now.

"Sounds very unhealthy," Loki responded. "Sorry to tell you we don't have anything like that here, although we do have some sweet treats that are pretty good, full of chocolate and what not. Again unhealthy and full of fat," he added.

"Yup that's us in a nutshell....but its so yummy" she said before kind of doing a fake cry she couldn't help it all that food is so yummy and they make it yummy so it hard not to. she smiles before sitting up on elbow's before looking up at him "huh maybe I should make some so you can try it and believe me you will love Pancake's" she said sitting up all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.