Thor: The Dark World(Aprilann and Chello)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He was innocent looking, his hair was a lot shorter, he looked young. Now he just looks hardened," Thor signed. "Though I guess he was always pale, so never mind." He added putting food on his plate, he couldn't help think about his brother and how he should go and see him.

"haha I would have love to see him like that I bet he was a really cutie" she giggles at the thought on him with short hair she bet he had a lot of lady's going after him, but she soon shakes her head he attacked new York. she lets out a sigh before eating her food she didn't say much after that but than she looks up again "Thor would it...be ok if I see him again?" she asked him maybe all that Loki needed was a friend and seeing as she was here at the mean time she can be that friend he may be in that cell but that don't mean she should threat him like a bad guy. after all there was a lot of people in jail and they turn out to be nice people.

"Are you serious?" Jane asked, " Loki is a murderer. He killed a lot of people and you want to hang around with him?"

"Yeah Alice, it is not a good idea." Thor told her, "I will find something fun you can do while you are here."

She let out a sigh before nodding her head "Alright sorry I guess that was a bed idea I just thought that....never mind" she said before eating her food before changing the subject "Oh yeah Thor you have to let me meet with the meet the avengers some day haha" she said trying to cheer them up plus she really would love to meet them they were everyone's hero also she really wanted to meet Captain America.

Thor laughed lightly, "I'll see what I can do. I'm sure they're all busy with their lives, but I can try to introduce you to them." He smiled and then thought about it, "you know..If you really want you can go down and see Loki, just bewarned that he may be a little hostile."

she smiles at him before nodding she can under stand that after all they were just like her living there own life and doing there own thing. she looks up kind of taken back by his word but it only put a bigger smile on her face "really oh don't worry I will?!" she said happily but in the back on her mind was it really after all she thought of him for that moment when he told her about what he did as a killer and not a person she was going to say sorry when she sees him again that was for sure.

Thor smiled, Jane just shook her head. "As much as I don't like you going down there Alice I suppose I can't really stop you, like Thor said just be careful."

"You can go and see Loki starting tomorrow, it is getting late and I'm sure you both want to rest. It's been a long day." Thor spoke, "I will let the guards know that you have my permission to be down in the dungeons." He added, and after dinner was over he showed Alice to her own bedroom. "Good Night Alice, I will see you in the morning."

"oh don't worry so much Jane ill be ok I mean I can take care of myself right?" she said teasing her before nodding her head after dinner she was shown to her room. she smiles before looking back him "Good night....Oh ah and thank you for helping Jane...." she said as she leans up against the door frame with a soft smile. she knew that he had a good heart after all if he didn't really love her the both of them would be here and have him take so good care of her.

The morning came rather quickly, Thor and Jane were spending some time together trying to figure out how to help Jane and even just talk to catch up.

Loki was laying awake in bed still staring up at the white ceiling, he never could sleep. His head was pounding from a migraine, and from lack of food. To his left on a table was untouched fruits that his mother brought down to him to try and get him to eat, but Loki refused. Sighing he closed his eyes slipping into deep thought.

As soon as she woke up she got out of bed and make her way down to the dungeon's. she peeks around the corner and look inside his cell, he seem to been asleep seeing as he was in his bed and his eyes were closed, she bites her lips wondering if she should wait for him to wake up or not. maybe she should knock on the glass to wake him...no that would be super rude.

Loki's senses picked up on Alice, "why have you come back down here?" Loki asked not opening his eyes, "come to see if I do any tricks?" His voice didn't seem annoyed more like he was tired and in pain, "are my brother and his mortal excluding you from their adventures?"

She jumped by his voice just talking out like that she thought he was asleep "Geez you sacred me half to death and maybe I just want to hang out with you today" she said sitting down in front of this cell with her arms crossed over her chest. she lets out a sigh before looking up at him "look a came to...say sorry about what I said the other day" she said looking down like she feels bad for saying what she did letting out a sigh "and to be honest your the most coolest guy here"

Loki sat up straight crossing his legs and looking at Alice for a moment, "there is no need to apologize what I've done was wrong and now I am paying the ultimate price." Loki responded, "you wanted to spend time with me? Really? Why? Of all the places you could be you chose the dungeons, are you mad?" Loki asked but with a small smile.

she smiles at him before laughing out "maybe I am mad but than again how isn't?" she said with a grin on her face she looks around his and it seem to be a lot roomy than the other's she soon notice that he didn't eat this food "hey shouldn't you eat all that food look like its going to get bad if you don't"

Loki looked over at the table, "I'm not hungry. My mother keeps bringing food down when I keep insisting that I don't want to eat," Loki sighed. "Though she'll never listen, suppose if she could she'd force feed me." Loki added with a shrug, "parents can be very frustrating. Actually people in general are frustrating, no offence."

"well she is your mother right I mean a mother always has to look out for her kids" she said with a laugh her mother was the same way which reminds her she was going to be mad when she gets back seeing as she didn't call her and time her where she was "haha no its al I mean your right people are frustrating its just...who they are I guess" she said with a slightly smile it was odd talking to him is kind of fun.

"I suppose so, just after everything I've done I don't understand why she still comes and sees me and why she did all this for me." Loki responded, "I don't deserve her kindness or her love for that matter. And I don't know why I am telling you all of this, suppose it's been a while since I've spoken to someone else."

She laughs out before sitting down on the ground "aww come on don't be like that Loki and beside I bet your mother loves you every much I bet she can see past what you did and still want to love you maybe there is something in your heart that she see's" she as she pulls her hair back into a ponytail and than start to braid it and tie that off with a hair tie.

"I suppose so, it's mostly me. I don't want to burden her with my issues, she comes to see me almost everyday. And every time I push her away," Loki responded with a sigh. "But mothers are always persistent, I don't even know how she is allowed to come down here. I'm sure the King is quite upset with her."

"hmm wait...isn't the king your dad?" she asked tilting her head confused on what he means by that, she shakes her before looking up at him "well maybe you just need a friend you know like a best friend that will pick you up when your low or help you when you need the help" she said as had this look like she was ready to fight well kind of she wanted to find him friend cause he needed it but she didn't know anyone here and all her friends are on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.