Thomas's Island OOC and Signups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure yet, but it could be any of the guys if i decide to giver her one

Well, it would be a funny story if she fell for one of the twins. hahaha
Oh the DRAMA!!! I can see how it will play out! Mishy will be soooooo jealous of Arabella for stealing one of the twins. She'll be like "You fvcking b*tch! Stealing one of the twins from me. I'm going to rip your music sheets!!!" *goes on a rampage*

No, don't pick a twin. Let Michelle be greedy and let Arabella be lonely. Be selfless lol

XD lol hmmmm its between matt and thomas. I think she would keep mitch as a close friend since they are alot alike. Matt's weird atmosphere would attract her like a moth, and she would develop a crush on thomas over the years. hmmmmmmm

KNEW IT. hahahaha

Mitch would tots be going "She's good for you, Matt! She's SANE." Then totally goes and pretends that he's not crushing on Mishy because she's hot. hahahaha

so it would be like,

Matt && Mitch <=> Mishy; but

??Matt <= Arabella => Thomas??

Does that make sense?

• Love
Reactions: koolkat4595
Michelle: Maybe I will steal Thomas too. HAHAHAHAHA Arabella must be alone. Forever alone!!!

Me: Oh gosh.. What monster have I created? Michelle is a sl-

Michelle: What did you say about me?! *evil glare*

Me: N-Nothing! Nothing at all!!! *hides*

lol this is going to VERY interesting, specially since Arabella knows nothing about dating, boys, or expressing herself romantically. matt would be arabella's "bad boy" vs thomas being her "sempai"

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I'm super excited to play this out! I hope there's more applicants too~

I'm sooooo excited for this! Perhaps someone should make a banner so more people can join?

I'm sooooo excited for this! Perhaps someone should make a banner so more people can join?

Matt rolls his eyes at all the drama (as if he isn't melodramatic enough)

Oops, hahahaha. Forgot MY twin's name. LOLOLOL. This should be a thing, where Mitch writes his name on the test paper and has to erase it after because he writes Matthew instead of Mitchell. hahahaha

RP will be up by Saturday.

I'll see what I can do about a banner.

I'd imagine Thomas being entirely incompetent when it comes to anything resembling a romantic relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.