Thomas And Smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savannah smiled. " Well I will finally build a school for the orphans, and then maybe I'll help my sister fnd the one for her to marry, cause I want her to be treated so well." Her wings fluttered.

Warren nodded. "Even I could understand that." he agreed. "Seriously, though, that is it with all you Angels being vegans? Meat is a natural part of a person's diet, why else would it be edible?" he inquired.

Savannah smiled lightly. She nodded. She blinked and heard this. She looked over at him, " Vegans? oh heh, well we all look at it, hurting and killing someone, cause cows and pigs, they help us. But yet we have eggs, I get that part still." She smiled. She looked at him. " if an angel has meat , then they automatically turn into a dark angel

Warren leaned far back into his chair. "Ah, the Dark Angels, the most tainted of your people... I remember them. Fun bunch, they. Good fighters and better lovers." he remarked with a wink. "A pity your Father banished them to Purgatory with the philosophers of Mankind." he said, remembering the war between Heaven and Hell, in which his own Father was the General of Hell's forces before his untimely death at the hands of Gabriel. He took another long sip of the wine in his cup.

Savannah looked at him and said, " yeah." She said, " another way to become one, is for you to not... be married, and um." She blushed but then looked at him and shrugged. " we have rules, so we expect everyone to stand by them, and if not, my father is the one that puts them there and let the darkness take over them." She sadd softly. She took a sip of her drink after she was done eating, glancing at him.

"Interesting bunch, you angels are. Being pure has got to be hard work." he said tearing into another bite of boar. After he finished what was in his mouth, he snapped his fingers as though he had an idea. "Why don't you become a Greywing, like the dark angels? Neutral perspective, unburdened by the responsibility of walking the line, and not haunted by evil compulsion, not care in the world. Sounds pretty good to me. I would, but I was born so damn corrupt there's no going back!" he joked, laughing as he finished.

In the background behind the demon prince, a wavering portal opens out of nowhere. Out steps a man in a suit, with messy brown hair and a cigarette in his lips. He looked around for a moment before wiping the sweat from his brow and opening another portal stepping through as both portals closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.