This Wicked Waltz (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shinegizmo
There seems to be a problem with getting my characters up. No matter what I do I still exceed the limit of characters. I have to completely delete all of the history for both characters. *sigh*

Is it possible for you to put them up for me? It seems like no matter what I do it won't budge. >_>

There seems to be a problem with getting my characters up. No matter what I do I still exceed the limit of characters. I have to completely delete all of the history for both characters. *sigh*
Is it possible for you to put them up for me? It seems like no matter what I do it won't budge. >_>
Sorry to hear you are having problems. I will put them in their own album and as soon as I figure out how will give you access. :)

Update: Done! Here is the link to the album. Anyone else having the same issues let me know so that I can add them to the album.

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]
tumblr_mrrz7jYXni1r54822o4_250.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_mklkraWmO71ql3i4oo4_250.gif

tumblr_mklkraWmO71ql3i4oo2_250.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Full Name: Bellamy Lincoln [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Social Status: Aristocrat

Title: My Lord, Lord, Sir

Civil Status: Widower

Country of Origin: America

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Family Members: King Charlemagne (Dead, believed to be a distant grandparent), John Rolfe (Dead, great-grandparent on mother's side), Pocahontas (Dead, great-grandparent), Father: Charles Bellamy [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive), Mother: Clarissa Constance Rolfe [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive), Sister: Elizabeth Camryn [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive), Brother: John Charles [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive), Brother: Francis Clarke [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive), Wife: Kenna Marie Marks (Deceased), Son: Bellamy Lincoln [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] II[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit] (Deceased), Brother-in-Law: Elijah Douglass (Alive), Nephew: Bellamy Charlemagne [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]-Douglass (Alive), Uncle: Duke of Kent: Arthur Washington [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=inherit]Home(s): [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] Mansion in northern Virginia, summer home in Charleston, South Carolina, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] Estate in England[/BCOLOR]

Personality: Bellamy is very blunt and straightforward. He is said to have a very dry sense of humor, but at least he has some humor. The young man has a cold shoulder and isn't one you can easily get close too. Don't be fooled, though, if you get to his sister, you have a one way ticket to Bellamy's heart.

Background:

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Charles moved to the English colonies[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit] when he was barely out of his teen years. His family didn't approve of him being a writer and having "revolutionary ideas" against the English Crown. So he left in hopes of leaving the English aristocracy and being able to speak out against the tyranny of the British. Charles spent many nights drinking and sleeping with American[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit] whores. He didn't have any cares in the world and shockingly, enjoyed living from paycheck to paycheck. Being the youngest of his brothers, he didn't have to worry about being called back to England to carry on the family line. There were six heirs in front of him, so he basically disconnected himself from his family for a time.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]He had lived peacefully in the colonies[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit] for nearly five years when he suddenly got a surprise on his doorstep. To his dismay, it was his eldest brother. Arthur was there to find a suitable American[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit] wife for his brother, if there even was such a thing. It was no surprise that Arthur had secured an invite to one of the most influential families in Virginia Christmas party. The party was one of the biggest social events of the year and Charles was no fool[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit] to see what his brother was doing. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]The Rolfe's had to be one of the most influential families in Virginia and he could clearly see what his family was doing. With reluctance, he attended the party and by the end of the night he never wanted to leave. He was infa[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]tuated[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit] with Clarissa, even if her family had Indian roots. He was enchanted by her and on Christmas eve, 1783, they were married in London.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

A year later, their first son was born.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Early years-[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Bellamy was a happy child to say the least. During the spring and summer, he lived in London and during the fall and winter, he lived in Virginia. Of course the highlight of his life was the time spent on the boat traveling across the Atlantic. At a young age, he developed a love for the sea. He also spoke of how he would become and pirate of even work in the Royal Navy. Bellamy never was one for studies, unlike his father, and instead enjoyed learning how to use a gun and a sword. As a young boy, one would say that Bellamy was drunk on life. He valued everything and touched everyone in his wake. When his younger brothers, [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]John and Francis[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit],[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit] were[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit] born, he took on the role every older brother should. He shockingly helped his mother raise his younger brothers, putting down his guns and swords. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Teen Years-[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]By the time Elizabeth was born, Bellamy was already growing into a young man. He didn't see his youngest sibling as just his sister, but more as his daughter. Their father didn't show much attention to her and their mother was too wrapped up in the women of their social status to give notice to her young daughter. Couldn't the nannies handle the new addition? Of course. So Bellamy took it upon himself to raise his baby sister. When Bellamy turned sixteen, his parents sent him to live in England for good. They wanted him to be married by the time he turned eighteen, so he better start looking for wives then. The men on the docks still swear they can hear Elizabeth's shrill scream as she was ripped away from her older brother. The sailors also say they can remember the shock on the crowds face's as she called Bellamy, Daddy. To this day Bellamy regrets leaving his sister the way that he did, because he knew that his other siblings wouldn't care for he the same way that he did. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Once Bellamy was settled in England, it didn't take him long to find a suitable bride. When Bellamy and Kenna met, it was like a whirlwind romance. They were married by the time their next birthdays came around. Bellamy was only seventeen and Kenna was barely fifteen, but they still knew they loved each other. Of course, Bellamy was being pushed to have children, but he wished to wait. He didn't want to put his young bride through something as stressful as childbirth, but when she fell pregnant he was still happy.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]They were both excited for the first of the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] heirs to be born and couldn't have been more thrilled. Their happiness couldn't last long, though. Kenna ended up having a miscarriage seven months into the pregnancy and both hers and the babies lives were lost. So distraugh[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]t[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit] over the loss, Bellamy didn't attend either funeral. Within days he returned to America to help raise his siblings. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Adult years-[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Elizabeth and Bellamy ended up more as father and daughter than sister and brother. He centered his whole life around Elizabeth as a way to hide his true feelings. When their[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit] parents first began pushing her to get married, he fought them for months. His parents came to an agreement that if he returned to England to help his brothers, then they would hold off until Elizabeth grew older. To protect Elizabeth, he agreed to go to England. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]In just a few months, Elizabeth wrote him explaining to him that she was sent to New Orleans. Immediately, Bellamy returned back to America once more. Things were good for awhile until his sister fell pregnant. Bellamy instantly felt like he had failed at being a brother and a parent figure. It wasn't until he saw the love between Elijah and Elizabeth that he accepted it. He could see the same love he had for Kenna between the two. So when little Bellamy was born, he felt like he was getting another chance at being a parent. Of course, as usual in Bellamy's life, his parents came in to ruin things. Once again, Bellamy found himself on a boat back to England, but this time the journey wasn't one he wanted to make. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit](I love Bellamy. He's based off of a few of the guys in my life, so I hold him close to heart. Love him. :3 )[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​

Reactions: Ex Machina
Good character.

I'll finish my last two tomorrow, didn't have much time today to work on them. And considering this is a holiday week I'll probably won't have the IC page up until the weekend comes around.

I'll finish mine up tomorrow!

@Shinegizmo
This is the first time I've used the character thing so forgive me if I'm wrong. xD

:o They just appeared as pictures...Lemme try again

[GALLERY=media, 1505]Juliana Tindale by Princess of the Teacup posted Nov 27, 2014 at 12:11 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 1506]Morgan Tindale by Princess of the Teacup posted Nov 27, 2014 at 12:13 PM[/GALLERY]

full
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Full Name: John Charles [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
Social Status: Aristocrat

Title: Lord, My Lord, Sir

Civil Status: Abandoned

Country of Origin: America

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Family Members: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]King Charlemagne (Dead, believed to be a distant grandparent), John Rolfe (Dead, great-grandparent on mother's side), Pocahontas (Dead, great-grandparent), Father: Charles Bellamy [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive), Mother: Clarissa Constance Rolfe [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive), Sister: Elizabeth Camryn [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive), Brother: Bellamy Lincoln[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] [BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive), Brother: Francis Clarke [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive), Ex-[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Wife: Nicole de [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Lancret[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit], Daughter: Audrey Elizabeth [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive), Son: John Charles [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] II (Alive), [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Nephew: Bellamy Lincoln [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] II (Deceased), Brother-in-Law: Elijah Douglass (Alive), Nephew: Bellamy Charlemagne [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]-Douglass (Alive), Uncle: Duke of Kent: Arthur Washington [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] (Alive)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=inherit]Home(s): [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] Mansion in Northern Virginia, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] Estate in England, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Lancret[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] Estate in Northern France, summer home in the south of France[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=inherit]Personality: John is your classic gentleman. He was raised under the influence of his brother and it's safe to say that for once his brother did something right. John is selfless and puts everyone he cares about in front of him. In all honesty, he would take a bullet for a total stranger. He touches everyone he comes in contact with and they may even leave as a better person. Don't be fooled, though, like the rest of the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] family he puts up a front when you first meet him. He won't be as open and outgoing, but once you know him and gain his trust, well the rest is written in history.[/BCOLOR]

Background :

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Early Years-[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]John was born on May 15, 1790. To his mother's amusement, he shared a birthday with his father, but his father could care less. Just like Bellamy, he grew up traveling the Atlantic and developed a love for the sea. The only difference between his brother and him was that he wanted to explore the world. He made it his mission to travel to every corner of the world before he died. Which at only ten years old, it seemed possible. While living at the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] Estate during the hot summer months, John was greatly influenced by his Uncle Arthur. He was basically a little shadow of the aging Duke and mimicked everything that he did. Arthur grew a strong respect for the still growing boy and when John was only twelve years old, he was named the heir to Arthur. Arthur didn't have any kids of his own, because every child one of his wives bore him didn't live to see their teen years. Since John was named heir to all of the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Clayburn[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] fortune, there has been a rift within the family.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Teen Years and Adult Years-[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]By the time John was fourteen, he moved to England permanently. He had never been close to his parents, so he saw it as the right decision. When he was sixteen and not ready to marry, he left England with his Uncle's blessing to travel the world. His uncle pulled some strings and got the King of England to commission him a ship. Too bad for John, he never made it past France. When his ship landed in France for a short time to pick up more sailors, he noticed a young woman walking along the docks. It was clear she didn't belong there and he approached her. He knew little French, so it was hard to communicate, but with the help of his first mate, John got his point across.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=inherit]In less than a year, John was married to Nicole de [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Lecrant[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]. Her family had been apart of the Old Regime nobility of France and still held noble status. It was a wonder they survived the revolution at all. They seemed a match made in heaven, but happiness couldn't last forever. John was slightly disappointed when their first child was a little baby girl. He of course tried to hide his disappointment, but Nicole was no fool. For the next five years, they worried because Nicole couldn't get pregnant or if she did get pregnant, she'd have a miscarriage. Finally, after years, Nicole gave birth to a healthy baby boy on New Years in 1814.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]John was overjoyed and for the first time in years, the couple seemed happy, which was why everyone was shocked when Nicole left John for another man. She left her kids behind in England and fled back with a French soldier. She didn't leave a note or anything to explain her disappearance. Reluctantly, in the spring of 1816, John filed for abandonment. It seemed no one could find his beloved wife, not even her own family. Elizabeth just snickered when she found out. People claim she muttered, "That whore was bat shit crazy anyway[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Currently-[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]John was far too hurt to even imagine getting married again. He tries to be the best father he can to his children, and watches over them fiercely. Arthur brings suitors by about once a month, but doesn't try to push his nephew into anything. When Elizabeth arrived back in England, John's spirits seemed to be lifted. He knew his children needed a mother figure and that she missed her own child, so he tries to include her in everything they do. It is safe to say though that John is very much broken on the inside and wants some distant from everything. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

One more brother to go! Wooh!

Everyone's been added to the roster. I'll have the IC up by this weekend. :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay ladies. The IC page is up. The time has come for us to make our characters live, cry, love, hate, plot and scheme.

Part I, The Return to London begins with the arrival of the ton (and your characters) to the fashionable houses of London after the Hunting Season. The weather is poor, the rain has not stop, clouds hide the sun, and the temperature is unusually cool for this time of year. But the festivities have begun, and dinner parties and gala invitations have been sent.

The first invitation to arrive is by the Dowager Duchess of St. Albans. - the dinner party starts after the first three posts.

The first three posts should be enough for you to introduce your characters, and set the outline for your plot line. After your first three posts we move on to Part II, Dinner at St. Albans

Feel free to post - you don't have to introduce ALL of your characters in the first post, but make sure that by the end of your third post you have introduced all your characters and set the outline for their plot line. If you have any questions (and ideas) feel free to post them here or PM me.

I plan on making my post tomorrow night. So just to make sure I have this right. Our first post should basically introduce our characters and set them up and explain their "Game plans"?

I plan on making my post tomorrow night. So just to make sure I have this right. Our first post should basically introduce our characters and set them up and explain their "Game plans"?
Basically, yes. Introduce your characters and set up their goals, so that we all have a general idea of where your story is leading to. Make sense? Since we are playing multiple characters I figured three posts should be enough. Then we all meet at the Dowager's party and interact from there.

5 pararpahs and only 2 posted.. Jeez.. I'll re-type the rest tomorrow.

Edit: I re typed it and yet again my paragraphs were deleted.. I'm so frustrated. Please excuse the poor post until I can figure tho mishap out

Okay, Adira. I'm wondering what happened to the others? Perhaps I'll poke them.

I'm working on my post now! It will be splendiforous!

Status
Not open for further replies.