'This Wasn't What I Wanted!'

(I though I posted but it never came through)
"ok lets go" we got on the bike and headed of. I took heed to Angelo's warning and stayed in the alleys the rest of the ride . I was quiet I went to my thoughts why Angelo I had it no one was around . I could have handled it. but thank you. when we pulled up there was staff members outside tending to some people. " hey Rory should we wait for the rest of the group.? I took out my tablet and connected to the wifi and created a branch connection for the group that was secured and could not be traced. he brought up the security feed at the house and saw that there were fbi agents all around it. waiting for our return . I just watched it .. as people around us walked on mumbling to each other about the riot yesterday. "no word from Marcus yet?" he looked over his shoulder to Rory.

Rory shook his head. "No...Dammit, he's not a terrorist. Why would they say that?" Running his hands through his hair, he forced himself to calm down, knowing that he needed to get some decent sleep before he did anything else. "Let's just go in...If the others aren't back by noon, then..." he heaved a great sigh, obviously frustrated. "Let's just go in." Brushing past Chris and Angelo, he pushed open the door to the shelter. Inside, it was just like any other sort of homeless shelter: rather dirty, coughing hobos in the corner, and a smiling volunteer behind a counter that had a sign-in sheet on it.

"Hello," she said, overly cheery in a way that made Rory want to vomit. How could she be so happy that she can fake it while it was hurting just to make a small, polite one. All in all, he was rather surprised that she didn't ask him any questions, since he obviously didn't look like he came off of the streets. Sure, he wasn't squeaky clean, but he wasn't grimy enough to look like he had spent more than a day or so on the streets.

Signing his name on the paper, he was forced to show an ID, and he took a few seconds to try and find the one that matched the name he had written down. "Thank you, Mr. Blackwood," the volunteer said, before telling him where the military-style bedroom was, just lines of bunkbeds in a long hallway, and the bathrooms, as well as where the dining hall was. Stepping to the side, Rory waited for the others, hoping that they knew to use a fake ID.

I parked my bike in front and walked in seeing Rory with id in hand I reached in my most far down pocket on my left leg 4 in all on that leg. I signed in and after being asked to show id the women asked if I was the famous Jaden smith .. "no people always think i am him. I give a fake chuckle and follow behind rory still holding the tablet. the face chris mad was like something out of a movie his eyes squinted eyebrows raised lips scrunched together ... he looked around seeing the sign to him it looked like the gates to heaven where the gate was replaced with restroom .. but it was just a ripped sticker. . Chris silently moved toward the door looking back "hold a bed for me ?" he dis appeared on the other side.