This war of mine

C

caligari

Original poster
1008640.png

Are you ready for some depressing and oppressive roleplay? Then this is the RP for you! For those of you who haven't played this war of mine; it's a game about war, but unlike other war games where you're the big, tough hero who shrugs off bullets and leaves behind a body count high enough for a small nation, here you are but one of the average civilians caught in the crossfire.
In a city under siege you must try and survive despite the lack of resources and supplies all the while under constant threat of the military and rebels who'll kill you on sight, or worse as well as bandits who profit from the war at the cost of people like you. Only during the night is it relatively safe to go out and scavenge through the carcass of your city in the hopes of finding food, water, medical supplies or even something as basic as firewood for warmth.
This'll be an RP with a clear end, let's say that after 30 days and 30 nights the siege is lifted and we can escape, that is IF we survive. We'll both be playing average Joes/Janes with skill and knowledge typical for the backstory you invented for yourself, no more, no less.
For those interested, drop me a pm.​

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune