This title is super, mega interesting. So like, you should click on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raven08

Original poster
Hey, it's Raven here. So, yeah. I'm looking for some roleplays, obviously. (MxM only, please! ) So... Shall we start with some rules? Boring, I know. But it makes for less work later on.

Okay, here we go!

One:
Grammar. Puh-lease. I know no one's prefect. We all make mistakes. I, myself, am not immaculate, or even great, with my grammar. But I would like to at least be able to understand what you're trying to say.

Two:
Spelling. Again. Mines not wonderful. In fact, I rely strongly on autocorrect to correct my mistakes. So I understand if you're not 100% accurate with your words. Just make sure it's legible.

Three:
Do NOT control my character. They are mine, and as such, I shall control them myself, thank you very much.

Four:
Post length. I'm not too bothered about length. I can go from semi-para to up to 5. Sometimes. I tend to mirror my partner, though. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY! Right?

Hm. I think that's about it? Let me know if there's anything I need to add.

Right. That's that out of the way!

So. What am I looking for?

Well. I'm not entirely sure. I'll probably put some pairings and stuff up, plots later on maybe.

We can come up with something!

(Bold = Character I would prefer to play.)

Neko x Master
Pet x Owner
Teacher x Student
Roommates
Angel x Demon
Vampire x Hunter
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Hunter
Vampire x ???
Werewolf x ???
Pokémon trainer x Pokémon trainer (?)
Pokémon x Pokémon
Scientist x Experiment
Something to do with furries?~
Shapeshifter x Hunter
Shapeshifter x ???

I'll probably put some plots up later on, but some ideas I have are...

A camping thing.

Actually I'm craving something apocalyptic...

Let me know if you have any other suggestions!~

Okay. A few more things. I know, I know, I'm sorry!

Okay. So.

Should probably put up some No-Go's, so here ya go.

No bathroom play.
Scat.
Vore.
Gore.
Anything gross, basically.

Also. My characters are generally submissive! Though I would like to try a dominant role at some point, or maybe a switch. YC top one time, MC top another time. Maybe on the roommates one... Or one of the supernatural creature-y types ones?

One last thing. I don't mind playing in threads or PMs. It's up to you!~

Okay, that's it for now! If you have any suggestions, questions, and what not, let me know!

Plots are below in the like... Commenty section. 'Cause my Ipod was being an idiot and wouldn't let me put them up here. -.-'

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm interested in:
Neko x Master
Pet x Owner
Roommates
Vampire x Hunter
Furries

I am better at playing the submissive one though

Hm. Alright. Maybe the Roommates or Furries one, then?~

Did you have a plot or anything for either one?

Uhm. Not yet, but we could probably come up with something?

Okay...should we take this to pm?

So, I was thinking maybe something along the lines of...

A strange crate arrives at YC's house one day. No return address, no note, nothing. Just a plain ol' crate. Inside said crate: A Neko. Cat ears, cat tail, ya know. Standard Neko stuff. The only other thing in the crate; a Collar and an Name Tag. No clues as to where this thing came from, or why it was delivered here. So. Maybe YC would want to try and get rid of this strange creature. He didn't want it or need it, nor did he ask for it. So why not sell it? However. For whatever reason, he can't seem to get rid of it, so, YC is stuck with this thing, whether he likes it or not.

So yeah. It goes from there. This is just a rough idea. So it could go like this, or completely differently. Whatever ya want.
YC has just got a job at some fancy 'research facility' and is assigned to keep an eye on one of the only successful experiments. Maybe YC could feel pity, or something else, for this experiment, and strive to get it out of this lab, help it to escape. Or maybe there's some sort of meeting or whatever, and all the other staff are called away into a big room for said meeting, and the new worker, and the experiment are left alone in a room together. What's the worst that could happen? Maybe YC wants to try out an experiment of their own... If ya catch my drift.~ Heheh.. >~>

Adding more later.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Prods at the thread with a stick- Still open, people.~

I just wanted to let you know that you can't use words like bump on your thread, you have to say something like still available or something like that or the mods will delete it

I just wanted to let you know that you can't use words like bump on your thread, you have to say something like still available or something like that or the mods will delete it

Ah, alright, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.