This Time, I'm Not Letting Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily would pat his head, slowly rising from the couch and heading off into the kitchen. Him on the other hand? He remained laying on the couch, allowing his gray eyes to slide closed. Some rest would definitely be good, even if it was just a little nap while Lily cooked. He would drift off into a light slumber, but not before the smell of odd food would reach his nose, as well as the sounds of cooking. He trusted her, however, perhaps more easily than he should have since she had been separated from him for so long. But Seth only wanted to be close to her again... To rekindle their bond. He had to protect her now too, since the pack had seen her.

When she walked back into the living room it was her voice that awoke him. Lifting his furry head Seth would turn his gaze upon her, eyeing the food curiously. It was unlike anything he had seen before, and he tilted his head to the side. The scent of one of the things seemed like meat though. "I guess I should thank you for that chance." He was even more surprised when she asked if she could see what he looked like as a human, and Seth would hop back down on the floor before answering her.

"I... I can show you. However I will need something to cover my lower half with. I... Don't feel it is proper for you to see me nude." He would avoid eye contact as he said this. It was something werewolves in his pack did so easily around each other, but in front of his friend it would seem so... Odd. Perhaps because there was more to it than that he wasn't yet aware of.

"...and if I do transform I will need to remain here until tonight. I've already transformed once recently to knock properly on the door, so you would know it was me and not another member of my pack... I'll need to rest before I can transform again after." He would shift on his paws a bit, feeling a bit nervous about showing her. What would she think? "If both conditions are alright with you... I don't mind revealing my human form."

"I understand what you're saying." She replied letting him know that she wouldn't ask for him to shift forms unless he needed to in order to protect her. Lily chuckled softly to herself remembering when Seth mentioned he'd need to cover himself with something to not be indecent in front her eyes. Going into a closet nearby, she opened it to find several of her fathers' old clothes inside for him to wear.

Taking out a shirt and a pair of pants, she explained to Seth how to put on the clothes, before directing him to the closest bathroom for him to change. "I'll be waiting here for you. I can't wait." She said as she closed the door behind her and took a seat on the couch with her back to the bathroom, wanting to be surprised when she saw what Seth looked like as a human.

Status
Not open for further replies.