This shall become my nest!

• Thread starter Verdant Feather
  • Start date
V

Verdant Feather

Original poster
Hello, boys and girls, I am Verdant Feathers, or Verd for short, and am looking for an internet home where my various ideas will be free to take form with the care and eagerness of other similarly minded roleplayers. I enjoy both slice of life and more adventure-like tales, and, though I never tried combat rps, I am eager to try. I enjoy detailing scenes and taking my time with them, and would prefer posts that slowly unwrap the plot to others who just spoon feed the information. My characters I like to develop them in the roleplay, and as a result they have a tendency to start the journey quite young.

Ilove to play around with some Fandoms, but that does not detract me from my love for more original concepts, that I take some ideas from various known worlds or not. I'm no longer much of a bookworm sadly, and am even less of a tv series watcher, but I am open to ear any inspiration you have from shows or books you like. Besides that, I am a French Canadian woman in my twenties, and am eager to get started, so let's roll!

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to the Dark Side xD.
Enjoy your time here Feathery Lady.. *^^ - offers oreo biscuits -

Thank you! *nibbles on delicious biscuit*

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hon Hon Hon. A fellow French-blood type. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks!
I look forward to seeing you all around :)!

Hallo Verd! :D Welcome to the community!

Welcome Verdant, Iwaku is happy to have you. I hope you find everything here to suit all your RP needs. Pleasure to meet you.

<----loves combat RP

Welcome, Verd!

Don't eat too many Oreo biscuits...I think they might be some kind of aphrodisiac.

<----loves combat RP

Welcome, Verd!

Don't eat too many Oreo biscuits...I think they might be some kind of aphrodisiac.

Darn it! Sh-uuuuuuuuuuuT Up! ._.
*ties you to a chair and stuffs your mouth with Oreo Biscuits*

Ahem.. Don't listen to him! ^^

Please enjoy your stay here ~ fu fu

Reactions: 2 people
*prepares to go Hulk then realizes it's the chair from PeeWee's Playhouse and is content*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello Verdy welcum to iwaku! And the dark side here's a cookie ^_^