Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
sporadic through the day. I reply when I can during my lunch break and after work more often, but I always check my phone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I can work with most genres except horror
[ INSERT AWESOMELY AMAZING,PERVERTED OR INTERESTING EVENT HERE THAT PERTAINS IN SOME WAY,SHAPE, OR FORM TO IWAKU ROLEPLAYING FORUMS AND ITS AFFILIATES CUZ THEY BE HATING CUZ THEY SAW US ROLLIN N RIDIN DIRTY BUT NOW THAT THAT STATEMENT HAS BEEN SAID INSERT EVENT HERE]

Yes.

....does that mean this goes to the madhouse?

sorry i meant asylum >>

Iwaku took my role playing v-card.

Not a funny subject. >:[

oooooooooo

that is bad i guess >>

This one time at Iwaku, I stuck a flute in my post.

*pokes jacks post*i dont see this supposed flute >.< are you lying to all the hopeful forum readers out there? cuz they dont appreciate liars, they stab them 37 times in the chest then eat their hands XP

sooooo...yah sorry october.i keep mixing you and jack shade up for some odd reason...i really have no idea how the hell i keep on doing it though ><

October is real.
Jack is an imaginary admin who sometimes conjures a couple posts every month.

I'm confused about how you got confused. O__o

i really wish i knew lol.iliana was right for putting me with the other crazies though XD. im sorry october milk!*offers pumpkin pie milkshake in apology*T.T

Schatten is trying to turn October into a myth! That's the only answer. He'll be locked up in Schatten's basement to live out wild RP nightmares!

that sounds very kinky but he is a dude so i would not do that to him lol

Schatten is trying to turn October into a myth! That's the only answer. He'll be locked up in Schatten's basement to live out wild RP nightmares!

Nightmare? Or Fantasy!

That depends not so much on the fantasies but who's involved. I mean if it's Fel & Rory....

ONE TIME, IN IWAKU, I ACCIDENTALLY LOST ALL OF ASMO'S PLOT BUNNIES IN PAOROU'S BACKYARD. I HAD TO CHASE THEM AROUND WITH A DILDO....I DON'T REMEMBER WHY.