This one shall introduce themselves.

W

Wendigo

Original poster
Hello, I'm Wendigo :) I'm looking forward to meeting some cool people and playing in some great RPs. I am a long time Pen and Paper Roleplayer, and I have a good amount of experience doing so on PnP Forums as well as IRL. I identify myself as Androgynous (genderqueer) but I've never cared much what pronouns people attach to me, so take your pick (such is the beauty of fluidity :P)

College starts up for me again today, and I work full time (on good weeks) but since I have a Tablet and Smartphone, these things shouldn't be a real hindrance to my ability to post everyday, multiple time a day where needed.

I enjoy Scifi, Urban Scifi/Fantasy (along the lines of Shadowrun or Amethyst not Sookie Stackhouse), Post Apocalyptic, Space Opera, Alternate Earth (be it slightly altered timeline or vastly different landscapes), and as I grew up with D&D, I also love me some good old, straight up Fantasy as well.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, please leave a message after the tone and a customer service representative will contact you shortly.

Welcome to iwaku! I have just strated to get into D&D hehe im playing a henge yokai fox n.n

Hello and welcome! ^^ It's wonderful to see such a diverse RPer in our midst! I'm sure you'll be able to find tons of people to play out your ideas with! My name is Mittens! If you ever need any help or have any questiosn, feel free to send me a PM and I can help as much as I can! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I've found a few games that are just beginning to take off, I'm really looking forward to playing more :D