This One Realm (R)

Still here, hanging around, what not. I don't have anything big planned for Lyseth yet. Her big motive is to get home and originally Zagara was going to help her. I guess she can start investigating while going along for the ride.

I've been inundated since last week with papers and death. I can try to get a post in, but these midterm days are just ridiculous on course work.

I would love to continue and whoever is taking over (Asmo) I need to let you know what was going on with Aos as well.

Thanks for the answers guys.

You're awesome.

No, seriously. I'm like totally enlightened.

Look at me. This is my enlightened face.

:|

There's Aero, Geo, Hydro, Pyro and Unimancers, 5 masters. Varkas doesn't much give a shit about Steve's shenanigans but is still a wheel in a very corrupt old machine and must therefore be replaced.

How about we stop acting like we're writing a novel and go get our ROLEPLAY on! D:< Worry about your plot arcs later!

Aos helped Varkos kill the last Pyromancer and in turn was given permission and resources to study his own area of magic...ie: soul magic. Aos created Zagara as a perfect body for Varkos. He was found out by the magi and sent to Nocta Syr but now it appears he is back.

I needed some more pull with Ku-Jon so we know where we're going. My guess is other revolutionaries old and in retirement or somesuch...but I'm open to suggestions.

*Muses over his three screenplays, multiple critiques, reaction paper, pretests and postests both, and more quizzes cruising for him by Thursday*

I'm going to be swamped still...but I'm doing my best to get around this goddamn clump assigning.

*shoots Jack and dumps him in the grave next to Tegan*

So anyway, there's this really big storm making the ship wobble.

Lets do bunch of scary ship stuff and then just when it looks like we're in the clear, we CRASH somewhere! >:D

*Bursts from the grave and beats Asmo using Jack's corpse as a blunt force object.*

Scary ship antics sounds fun. BUILD SOME GODDAMN CAMARADERIE.

I'm game. Just let me get past Thursday and the worst is over.

*Kicks Asmo and rises from the dead* We just got the damn ship fixed though...it would break my heart to smash it up now.

Flying kraken. :|

I'll look at the fluff and see where we're supposed to be going geographically wise.

Aaaaand...done.

We now have no mast.

Someone have fun directing us o.o

...Where are ya'll?

...The third one.

Swinging somewhere between cynicism and romanticism, perched on a pendulum, about to cleave the world in half.