This One Realm (R)

Not that Kargon would EVER try that.

Just back after a tough week of papering...looks like next week is much the same. I'll be getting replies in regardless however. Just needed the week before to set a buffer panel.

PM's are out, and the first page is updated once again.

This chapter's awards go to Jack, and Asmo.

Wheeee! An award!

*Gets ready for the big helping post* This should give you ample things to think about.

In case anyone is wondering why the OOC shortened from 14 pages... that was because of me. I will be periodically deleting posts in the OOC in order to keep it tied to the current chapter. This way if we want to go back and forth between bios they'll all be lined up for everyone's inspection.

I don't believe anyone has a problem with that?

Besides... I got tired of shoveling through Asmo's spam posts. >: (

I'll have to get a post in this weekend. Lyseth is harder to track down than my other charries and it's a hell of a busy week for me.
I got school, work, internship, and having to drive a half in hour in either direction of 25+ miles. Yeah, I went there.

No worries. Making a big post today so stay tuned for it.

Each one is a nugget of nirvana.

And Jumi, welcome to the elite group of bio-liner-uppers. We are a proud and stalwart couple people.

I'll post this weekend if I can slay the house-moving, girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, landlord and paperwork monsters.

Sorry...I know I'm late but I've recently discovered a project due Monday I am in dire need to complete. I shall shoot for Monday...Tuesday at the ABSOLUTE latest...most of my things are turned in by then.

The monsters got me. :(

*draws a notch under a column marked "Monsters" next to a column labeled "Asmo"* Alright, everyone, pay up.

So, I think this roleplay is too good to let die without a fight. Now that Jumi's gone what are people's ideas for fulfilling his legacy?

I can take over Zagara if need be, but I'd have to work out or assume what Jumi had in mind with the Magi plot.

I am still here and playing! :D

Obviously, once Oralia bucks up and learns how to be BE A MAN, her goal would be to go take her kingdom back. >:3 With the help of her new shady friends.

Here here! I want to see this baby finished. >:3

There's some stuff Jumi and I had plotted for major plots in later chapters. I'll get with ya'll about it later. I'm sure pretty much everyone has tidbits to share, as well.

I dun have no titbits. :(

I wuz just here to train Zagawotsit in dah art of swordiness.

Asmo, as far as the Magi Plot went, Steve 1, was not ordered to murder diana's charry. 2 Has no desire to. and 3 is about to systematically kill than absorb the powers of, each of the five masters before re-structeureing the circle so that they are more of a college and less of a criminal cartel.

And Zagara and Prestadeth were plotted to do the nasty in this chapter. After telling Zagara to make her a sandwich, Presta would then set about manning Oralia up. Then proceeds to discreetly pursue a relationship with Zagara (it mostly involves anger, brooding and sex, but it gets better. . . a little). Tell tale signs of kacking in the morning and whatnot would follow.

Then after a few chapters of dealing with the Magi and the military, Prestadeth will explode (and die). Out of that will come an insane Goddess of the Void who has dominion over death and is the mother of all demons, who has been sealed away in an obscure elven line for centuries. She makes Zagara into a drone and steals him away to make more demon babies.

Blah blah blah, something about artifacts that can destroy her, blah.

There was also talk of her bitchslapping the order around, but convincing them to work with her to find the artifacts before anyone else does.

The end of all life and time factors in there somewhere, but that's basically it.

There, I've outed myself.

JACK/DI/TORSTY IT'S YOUR TURN BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO ADD.

o__o

Okay, so... we can just work that in by... er...

*shoots Tegan in the head*

Right, so someone needs to explain some shit to me. The guys from the palace chasing us are Sindar and two random pissed off chicks, right? And the Magi are currently a Fire Master, Aero Master and Hydro Master who are all on their periods and bitching about what Steve did?

And who the hell is on our crew now? Grumpy? Alarice?