This Nightmare Called Life OOC

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soul Breaker Sam

Original poster
-Author's Note: I got this idea from a manga that I read called Life, By: Keiko Suenobu.-
(This however, will be slightly different :P)

~My Character Info~
Name: Teruko Yuko (Teruko means "Shining Child" in Japanese) *She goes by Teru for short.*
Bio: Everything started going downhill in her life during the end of middle school, after the high school entrance exam. Her and her best friend made plans to go to the same school, a difficult school to get into. Teru's friend was the top student and when she decides to help Teru study for her exams... After the exams Teru ended up getting into the school and her friend didn't, this is when things turned sour. She hated Teru for her failure and ended their friendship immidiatly, she blamed her. Teru was so hurt by this she accidently came across cutting... she hasn't been able to stop ever since... now she always feels alone and feels like it should stay that way. When high school comes, she thinks this can be a new start for her
Looks: (Picture Below)
~~~~~~~
Basically I want to start where the troubles began, then we can skip to when she gets to high school. At first when she gets to high school everything seems like it will be good, then suddenly something changes and she ends up getting bullied. Of course, she will end up having two people who stand up for her and help her through her rough time, giving her courage to stand up for herself. ^_^

Attachments

• 1151245710_ssvidHurts.jpg
    1151245710_ssvidHurts.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.