This Newbie Needs Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pieter

Hellooo~ :glassesslip:
My name is Pietro, I am completely new to this kind of thing. Though I really love writing!
Role playing looks fun and these communities are very interesting. Now I'm getting all inspired and excited!
But right now I'm a bit confused... If only someone's kind enough to show me the ropes. Hah!

About me... I'm 17 years old, Art is my passion, especially the art of music, and that's it.

Looking forward to meet all of yous~ :braces: (I really love these smilies)

Here.
Cupcake.jpg

A warm welcome to Iwaku, Pietro! I hope you enjoy your stay with us! :D

As for the ropes.. Any questions you have, ask away!

A warm welcome to Iwaku, Pietro! I hope you enjoy your stay with us! :D

As for the ropes.. Any questions you have, ask away!
Thank you, Ate! (Big Sis) ^_^

Question...
When they let me join in a play, I get to create my own character, right? And just jump into the story whenever I like?

Thank you, Ate! (Big Sis) ^_^

Question...
When they let me join in a play, I get to create my own character, right? And just jump into the story whenever I like?
Haha, no problem! ^_^

Yup! You should always be able to create your own characters, with the exception of fandom roleplays(some GMs prefer there are only canon characters in these, while others are fine with you making your own character to throw in- totally up to the GM o_o)! As for when you jump in, that depends on which section you're in: Jump-ins, you can certainly hop into the story when you want. But, in regular group roleplays, you typically need the approval of your character from a GM before you start.
I'm not the best at explaining things, so if that didn't make sense, I can try to explain it a little more in-depth. :3

Haha, no problem! ^_^

Yup! You should always be able to create your own characters, with the exception of fandom roleplays(some GMs prefer there are only canon characters in these, while others are fine with you making your own character to throw in- totally up to the GM o_o)! As for when you jump in, that depends on which section you're in: Jump-ins, you can certainly hop into the story when you want. But, in regular group roleplays, you typically need the approval of your character from a GM before you start.
I'm not the best at explaining things, so if that didn't make sense, I can try to explain it a little more in-depth. :3
Ah! Thank you so much, Ate. :)
Now I'll figure everything else on my own. :glassesslip:

Status
Not open for further replies.