This Newbie is Odd... Oddly ready to introduce himself... OHOHOHOHOHO

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AngryLittleSisters

Oi! My name is AngryLittleSisters. You can call me Lil Sis, Angry, ALS, Chocolate Thundah From Down Undah, or B.

I am not a newbie to the RP scene. I started my RP hobby in a forum that was part of this app called Monster Maestro. After that shut down I moved over to another app with a forum in it called Legend of the Cryptids (I think) and after I grew out of that I rped on Geeking. But now, I'm here.. because I need a thing to distract myself.

Thanks for havin' me!

Love, Chocolate Thundah From Down Undah.

Welcome to Iwaku. Gotta say I'm curious about "B" *lol*

I was so ready to make a fantastic joke until I saw the blue star.
Damn.

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! xD

Reactions: AngryLittleSisters
Welcome to iwaku Lil Sis! I hope you enjoy our community and get started on some great RPs. Have you checked out the Newbie Care Package yet? It will definitely help with maneuvering around the site and comes with some pretty awesome perks. Check it out!

Once again Enjoy and have fun! Reach out if you need anything.

Welcome to Iwaku ALS! Yes, I'm choosing the second shortest name because well I'm sometimes lazy but don't want to seem like a slug I guess. ANYWAY....I'm sure you'll find that this is a pretty friendly place! it's active, and has a lot of different choices for people to enjoy, or if you don't see what you're looking for, you can create your own!!

Check out our gift to you..Newbie Care Package and be sure to let us know if you need any help!

Again welcome and have fun!!

Hey! I checked out the newbie care package and I was a little intimidated by it. But, I'll be doing something with it anyway!

Hello and welcome. (:

It's a bit big, yes, but no need to be intimidated by the newbie care package. It's actually a super cool resource!

(There's no way I'll let this opportunity slip away xD)

Welcome Chocolate Thundah From Down Undah! XD <3 (That probably shouldn't have made me giggle, but it totally did xD)

You seem to be a little bit familiar with forum RP then at the very least! :D I'm sure they're somewhat similar. . . I feel like forum RPs are somewhat similar to each other, but then again this has been my first (and will probably be last xD) RP site. . . so I guess I got nothing to compare it to :X

If you're ever wondering about something, want to poke people or just chat then don't be scared to hit up a staff (red names and banners) or an intern (light blue names and banners) since we help and chat happily~ Don't know how everyone is about poking, don't think people mind :P

Also don't be scared of the Newbie Care Package ^^! The mentor you get (if you apply) only bites if you ask suuuuuuuuper nicely! :D <3 Plus, you get free stuff! Who doesn't love free stuff? <3

Have a welcoming cookie and then enjoy your stay! :D

>:3 I may or may not be the proprietor of the NCP. Can confirm. Our intent is to be most intimidating. Jk. We're going through a lot of changes at the moment and I'll probably be cleaning up the first post to make it less intimidating, if possible, but in the meantime don't hesitate to pop in anyways! I promise we're not scary. Welcome to Iwaku!

Can I call you Imouto? Technically means Little Sis, too :P

Welcome to Iwaku! I've always been curious about members who start off their RPing career in apps and whatnot, but glad to have a seasoned RPer among us, nevertheless~ By the way, check out our own Newbie Care Package . Awesome resource we have here for newcomers. Free stuff, a free shiny MENTOR (O-Onii-san????? Call it what you will :^) ) and more! It's like our site's welcome basket. Have fun!

Imouto???

:^]

Thank you guys for the welcome! (I like to feel welcomed but ssssh don't tell anyone.)

Hi! Welcome, You said you have been to different places for rp. Would you say you were a strong role-player? (I'm just looking for tips as I'm not that great of a writer myself.)

Welcome angry little chocolate, enjoy your stay, unfortunately, i ran out of cookies.. *whistle*

Status
Not open for further replies.