This Never Happened.

Anila smiled brightly at the complement. She'd never actually been complemented before, especially not on her work. Hearing that was really wonderful.
"Oh- you saw that? really? Well, thanks! That's very nice of you."

"Don't worry, I doubt it's cool enough for any wild-life to live in that spring... We should be fine." Abigail told Daren reassuringly, she hoped she hadn't just made a big mistake, but she'd find out soon enough...
"Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself... I'm Logan." Logan said, he tended to do that alot, and unlike his younger sister, he doesn't mean to do it.

Daren stopped Abigail. "Hold on a sec." He stuck his hand in the water and sure enough fish popped up. He made a net and scooped them out. "Nothing should bug you now."

She smiled sweetly and nodded, gliding closer to the boy, her wings flapping slowly and lazily.
"Anila. I'm Anila. Nice to meet you." She said, sticking her hand out when she got closer.

"I don't think those fish were supposed to be there anyways." Abigail said sighing with relief, those particular fish had always been getting themselves into trouble, it was strange that they had ended up here of all places though... "Thanks for checking, I probably would have made a big mistake there." she adds with a nervous laugh.
Logan grasped Anilla's hand delicately, it felt surprisingly warm and soft despite the fact that she hung out up in the sky all the time. He smiled back at her, it wasn't too often he'd met like this with a spirit of another element other than his sister of course... Though he felt strangely comforted by this one's presence...

Daren waved goodbye to Abigail. If he hopped in that spa there was no telling what could happen. He disappeared into the thickness of the woods.

"Hey-!" Abigail called after Daren, but he was already gone by then... She let out a sigh climbing into the natural spa, the water felt nice and warm on her skin as she began to dive as deep as she could. Perhaps she'd find some other way to apologize to Daren then... The question is; How?
Logan kind of stood there in an awkward silence for a moment realizing he was at a loss for words at what to say... It was a strange phenomenon indeed, he usually at least had something to say, even if it was something stupid...

Last edited:
Anila smiled slightly, although she realized she had nothing to say. She actually felt a little awkward, to be honest. It was weird for her. She never not knew what to say.
But she also just kind of rolled with it. Words well be spoken when words will be spoken.
Simple as that.