This isn't love, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TAKU

Original poster
There is a ton of rumors about Muse A, who happens to be the schools president. Muse A supposedly smokes a lot, has a couple of tattoos and piercings and has apparently slept with a lot of people. These are just rumors, but they seem to be true.

Similar to Muse A, Muse B also has a lot of rumors being spread about them. They supposedly sleep with a different person every week and they date different people all at once, using them for their bodies. No one knows the truth though, except for Muse B themselves.

One day, Muse A decides to go up to the school roof to smoke a cigarette, thinking they were alone, and that's when Muse B comes in. Muse B happens to be on the roof as well, out of sight, until they smell the cigarette and follow it. Muse B walks up to Muse A and figures out that the rumor is true. Muse B wants to figure out how many rumors are actually true or not, so they start spending a lot of time with Muse A afterwards. Eventually, their relationship becomes more intense and they end up becoming friends with benefits and they promised not fall for one another. So It turns out that the rumors were true about both of them.

After a while of fooling around with each other, Muse B slowly starts falling for Muse A. Muse B notices their feelings because Muse A still fools around with other people and this gets Muse B sad and angry. Muse A has no intentions of falling for Muse B, but Muse B can't give up without a fight.

You can pick the character you want to play, I don't mind playing whichever character. I will usually play as the more dominant character though and I don't mind doing FxF or MxF (I will play the male character though, unless you want too lol) just PM me and we can talk about our characters through there and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Also, the rp doesn't have to be dirty if you feel better that way.

Please try to make each reply at least a paragraph long and try to add a lot of drama to the rp! Also, have understandable grammar and try to make the rp long term! I will usually reply quickly unless I'm very busy and the only times I won't reply is when I'm at school, which is everyday, 5 days a week, but I'll reply after school.

I'd be interested in doing this with you! I'd like to play a female and be Muse A! Let's do Male x Female! :3

I'm interested!
I'll play female muse B
Mxf

I'd love to do this if you're still interested! I could play male or female for whichever character you like!

I'd love to be a part of this and be female muse A. If you have openings, please PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.