This is your chance to welcome me!

T

Tamsin

Original poster
Hello Everyone~
My name is Tamsin and I'm fairly shy. I turned seventeen last month, and I am a girl. Besides role-playing, I love to sing. I also dance when I'm alone, but I didn't tell you that.

When role-playing, I prefer one on ones, as I like to make things intimate - nudge nudge, wink wink - also, large groups make me nervous.

I will probably take it slow at first, having only just signed up for this site, only tackling things inside my fairly small comfort zone. However, as time goes on I will be involved in a variety of projects.

Please be nice to me and try not to assume any common knowledge. I am fairly dim, and any assumptions made about my current level of knowledge or understanding of etiquette shall be incorrect and will only succeed in embarrassing us both!

I hope we become friends :)

In that case I shall take this chance to welcome you, Tamsin.
I most certainly didn't hear you say anything about dancing when alone, but I also do that. :)

Welcome to Iwaku.

You'll find lots of other dedicated rpers here to play with!

Welcome to Iwaku.

You'll find lots of other dedicated rpers here to play with!

Oh! Are they my r-PEERS, AHAHAHAHA! Puns!

In that case I shall take this chance to welcome you, Tamsin.
I most certainly didn't hear you say anything about dancing when alone, but I also do that. :)

HOW DID YOU KNOW?! Also, now you can claim you knew me before I was famous, when I inevitably rise to stardom!

Welcome to Iwaku~ Also, that pun gave me a pain in my heart. I think Im dying D; but it's ok, I think I can survive this round if pun induced cancer (it happens often ;) ). If you ever need someone to help you out, whether that be an RP or to help you out of your shell, Im always available~

Welcome to Iwaku~ Also, that pun gave me a pain in my heart. I think Im dying D; but it's ok, I think I can survive this round if pun induced cancer (it happens often ;) ). If you ever need someone to help you out, whether that be an RP or to help you out of your shell, Im always available~

Thank you for your kind offer. I am waiting to be accepted into a group close to my comfort zone right now - I'll start posting stuff there. You may not see much of me on the standard boards :P

By all means, make yourself comfortable :3