This is why I'm always tired. I stay up late doing things like this.

B

Boomie

Original poster
Hi, I'm Boomie. Or on some other sites I go by Byeol, but that's not really important, unless for some bizarre reason one of you knows me. I've been looking for a role-playing site where I could role-play with some intelligent but laid-back people, and I figured I would give this site a try. I read the guide about 400 times before joining but my brain still hasn't processed some of the information... I really, really need sleep right now but I MUST FINISH THIS INTRO POST.

Anyway you'll be seeing me around here lately. I'm 20. I like unicorns. Celtic and Persian mythology interest me. I write in my free time. I like anything that involves role-playing or costuming, i.e. Ren Faires, DnD, LARPing, cosplay, etc. I used to be a gamer but after the PS2 faded out of the limelight I just kind of gave up on video games. Anime/manga is cool; I just finished watching Angel Beats and am currently reading Gamaran.

So aside from being a total and complete nerd I'm also teeny tiny irl (5'1"/~152 cm tall, I think) and a complete girly girl. I love shopping and my favorite colors are pink, lavender, and baby blue. Oh, and I like K-Pop. Glorious, copious amounts of K-Pop. For anyone who speaks K-Pop my favorite girl group is Girls Generation, and Sunny is my bias.

So yeah, don't be afraid, I'm just your average lazy sleepy food-loving tumblr-obsessed English major who hates her part-time job.

/end gratuitous self-centered babbling

Welcome to Iwaku! :D If you like laid-backness AND good roleplaying, you'll prolly like Iwaku. XD I think that's our shtick.

I looove costuming, but I have never been able to REALLY do it awesome until recently. The mancakes purchased me a super cute ren-faire outfit, and this winter I'm going to try making one myself. Gonna be a fun project for the spring renfaire!

That's awesome! My mother is teaching me how to sew, so I'm in a similar boat. I haven't been to a Ren Faire in at least a year, and I'm really itching to go, especially since I just found this adorable faerie costume in a thrift store for seven bucks... And it fit like it was made for me. I'm really excited to wear it. C:

Welcome to Iwaku, I love how talkative you are!
I'm Kitti and I'm really glad to see you here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
You should fill out our Roleplay Resume and then sign up for rolelays in the Roleplay Signup section!
I look forward to playing with you.

Welcome to Iwaku, Boomie.

We once had a Renfaire-ish event where I stay. It was called the Battle of Bannockburn.

We invited the English and everything. They didn't seem to enjoy themselves as much as we did, though.

Silliness aside, welcome to Iwaku Boomie. Like Di said, laid-back RPing is pretty much our thing. If you've got any questions or problems, please don't hesitate to ask one of us purple-named weirdos; it's what the bosslady doesn't pays us for.

Hello Boomie. I'm the Butterfly, of course. Glad you took the time to try and absorb information before joining. Rest assured there are people like the kind you seek and you can find them fairly easily if you only try.

Oh and the user Myrnodyn wants you to go to the cbox. A link is located right at the top of the site or here if you're lazy. :)

Welcome to Iwaku.

EDIT: Oh and also I want you to come into the cbox so I can flirt with you and be a general creep about all things. And then Myrnodyn will come in and save you. So be nice to him but less nice to me, please. :)

Oh, wow! All of you are so friendly.

Kitti: Oh, thank you! Sometimes I feel like I annoy people with how rambly I am. Occasionally even my friends will look at me and say, "What?" I will definitely look into the RP resume.

October Knight: Thank you!

Grumpy: Oh, that sounds fun. Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it.

The Butterfly: That comment about flirting with me and being a creep in conjunction with your avatar has given me a case of the giggles. That being said, I will try to catch one of you in the chat-box at some point.

Greetings!

Iwaku will steal your sou....I mean, you'll enjoy it here for sure!