This is why I was gone

P

Paorou-sama

Original poster
Yeah, I'm in a college where we're required to learn or at least have some knowledge in almost every medium out there. I've been dabbling in a bit of everything, especially because they're requirements for class.

So without further ado, Paorou's excuse(s) for not being on Iwaku!

3D MODELAN

Don't worry Iwaku, I never really forgot you guys. When my class was told to make a mecha for 3D modeling, I immediately thought of the mechas I made for SRW Iwaku.

crimsonjin2.jpg

Out of vanity, I chose the Crimson Jin.

crimsonjin1.jpg

My final 'exam' in this subject will have me model the 'complete' version with more details and the shoulder pads with 'eyes' in them.

PHOTOSHOPPAN

summonmarlon.png

This. Just... this.

Don't ask.

GAME MAKAN

I have a demo up for a shooting game I'm developing. Actually, this isn't really school related, but I just one day decided to modify a flash file I made for Advertising class. the result is this.

http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1260986445

Expect me to finish it when I have time. (I can't tell you guys when for sure, though)

Other games I have plans for:
- An Adventure using the Asmo's Greed System... the flash game!
- A shooting game involving Magical Circles
- another game in the same vein, (Magical circle manipulation) except it's a shmup where you use Paorou against endless waves of elders.

WRITAN

Mostly just essays and the humdrum exposition stuff. Nothing much of interest here, except probably my haikus for literature class. ._.

Palengke Pleasures (Market Pleasures)
Various sights and sounds
abound at the market at morn,
creating a feast

To be honest, i forgot most of the stuff I wrote. -_-

Dammit! I was gonna fire choo!

For the charge of heresy, we find you absolved.

So there I was, forty clicks into paper person territory, when I ran out of bee swarm attacks. And due to my laptop predicament, I can't point and click very fast.

so, I died.

OOOOO! PAO PAO! AWESOME!

@_@

PAOCHAMA YOU ARE AMAZING :D

I LOVE YOU <3

@Asmo: There's a lot of other things I do on a daily basis I just don't post here. >.>

@Fel: Actually, most of the people who played it commented that the bee swarm is currently broken. (It makes using the Derp King too easy.) You can set off four of those things at once, and fire one off after a not so troubling pause.

So yeah, I'm going to set it up to be even harder for you in the final version.

Dare I ask that any of those projects involve Iwaku World art?

I can placate you with...

Dunno...what do your kind typically value as sacrifices?

I put in bits of Iwaku where I can.

If a project that allows me to make Iwaku War pics comes up, I woul do that without thinking.

I completed this at 6 AM of New Year's, so I believe that this is EXTRA SPECIAL.

CRIMSON JIN FINAL RENDER - WITH PERCEPTION UNIT ADD-ONS

crimsonjinpose1.jpg

crimsonjinfullupgrade.jpg

The Crimson Jin looks like a villian's mecha...

COULD THIS MEAN THAT PAO WAS A VILLAIN ALL ALONG?!?!

He was during the administrator's war.

No, Paorou was just a mistaken soul who had the misfortune of getting really lucky in the power shuffle that resulted, so everybody had to band together in order to form a mob to beat the snot out of him because they were paranoid about people who could drop towers on people. Also, there was some craziness about the cycle and confluence, but I kinda skimmed it.

Welcome back, by the way.

I PLANNED THAT! I PLANNED ALL OF THAT!

This is mecha Iwakuverse, by the way. The circumstances and the environment were a bit different during their Administrator's war.

So yeah, Lord Paoroo wore a mask and told Asmo that the souls of Iwakuans were held down by Gravity.

I love the pictures Paorou! How long did it take? What programs did you use? Is there any reason for the red motif with you?

WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME?!

Autodesk Maya 2008, I just love the color of red and because I am.

supremecrimsonjin.png

Here is a Crimson Jin movie poste-like thing.

and here it is in action:

crimsonvsharibon.jpg

The other mecha is a 3d modelling class project by my classmate.

Reactions: 1 person
FUCKING AWESOME! PAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S SO AWESOOOOOOOOOME!

*Patiently waits for Pao to receive a space mining colony*

Pao, I wish I could do that! I can't do anything REMOTELY mechanical....

Your work is AWESOME!