1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

This is Very Awkward...yes, VERY Akward

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cresion Breezes, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well good thing I read the age policy thing before I came here, but I never really used my real age online before, I think its kinda of creepy.
    So anyways I'm here, I'm really new to role playing and I am pretty bad at writing. Low vocabulary and stuff, and I get bad language marks.
    I live in the beautiful land of Canada, where it just snowed yesterday :D. My mother is Chinese and my Father is American, but I'm in Canada :D I use to live in New York but moved to Canada after my dad passed away when I was twelve. It's okay I'm over it now, life is good, even if people can die. :)
    Wish I can improve my writing here, because it's bad right now.
    At a friend's place right now, will check the site out more when I get home.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. Sup welcome fellow new person

3. Hello fellow newbie :D

4. Do you see this face
    <---------------------
    It's not the face of a newbie but the face of an angel XD

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  5. Hello angel ♪(^∇^*)

6. Welcome! I hope you find RPs that fit your tastes and style here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.