This is Trium

Agony was fully aware that he was supposed to act like a normal doll, but with the way things were going right now there was no time for that.The small doll glared around the room in search for the damned client that said they'd meet here, after a while of searching he decided he would tug on the hem of every male's pants who sat down.One of them even freaked out just looking at him,"What the-" Agony was already annoyed with the fact that he couldn't find the man , but this guy freaking out was just serving to anger him."Hey shut your filthy mouth,it's not like I'm looking at you like a pile of dung!" With that he stormed off toward the seating area,tugging at people's legs and such every once in a while.In the mist of what he was doing he had caught a couple of interesting conversations.One of them being about a journey to Fae.However that interesting him not by much. Stopping where that conversation was taking place he pulled lightly at the man's pants so he could get a look at his face.'Oh man if this is not the guy I swear...'His thoughts interrupted by the succubi the guy was obviously talking to.'How eccentric..' the female looking doll took a moment and tossed his blonde hair out of his face,and patted away the shoe markings that ruined his beautiful dress.Deciding it would be best to not come off as a rude male, he would come off as an elegant female doll. Lifting the end of his skirt into a small flip and doing a courtesy, he figured if he didn't come off rude he wouldn't be picked up and thrown. A few times that had happened and that was not something he was looking forward to again. and what if Vex seen it, he shivered at the thought. There was no way he wanted her to rip the stitches from him again, he was put in this body but also given the curse to still feel pain.

Agony had been gone for too long, this worried Vex for a numerous of reasons. That doll had the worst habit of unleashing hell, even for someone so small and fragile. Calmly she gently moved people from her path making her way toward the area he was last seen going in, she caught sight of someone yelling their head off about a talking doll who was pulling at the bottom of his pants."Cursed Doll.."The violet eyed creature muttered in agitation."How dare he disobey me." She began her search, her emotions masked, but eyes glittering with an emotion of otherwise.She was going to rip him to pieces and be done with it.He may have already ruined everything by running around like a fool, such a careless man he must had been before he was transformed.The only reason he wanted to even get this contract over with was because he wanted her to do his bidding afterward, the selfish things men and women do. Vex's lips curled into a pleasant yet innocent smile, surprisingly she pulled it off."Excuse me sir..where exactly did you say you seen this doll run off to?" His regard met her own sending a chill through his entire being, something about her obviously unnerved him which was probably why he had began to tremor and Vex could smell the fear spilling off his frame."Well?" she was growing impatient with this man's incompetence, surely he was not foolish enough to upset her."I-It went toward the booths M-Miss. " Vex turned away from him in response then began grumbling under her breathe."How hard was that...why do imbeciles plague the world..just why?"She reached a hand up to rub her temple while she walked on.Her every step was sent crashing to the ground, as if to stomp over the cold dirty floor which cried out in pain beneath her feet.

Sereg stood quietly in the shadows watching as each individual passed by looking for the woman he was supposed to give these papers to. "I hate jobs I'm giving that are paid well and I have no idea what's going on." He quietly thought to himself, a man had come to him and asked that he give a letter to a woman at this club. He told him the approximate time she would arrive and slight details on her attire. But he did not tell him what was in the letter or why he could not give it to her himself. Just as Sereg was about to decline, the man offered more than enough money to shut Sereg's doubts into the night. But, as he remembered, the man had also not told him he could not look at the letter. As Sereg sat in the shadows looking down at this seemingly ages old envelope he tried to convince himself that nothing would be wrong with looking at it. Maybe it could help him find the person he searched for. Just as his armored fingers were about to tear the top off Sereg's leg was brushed my something tiny.
As he looked down a small doll walked past him and continued on to the booth area. Sereg watched in confusion as the doll pulled on each leg of each man in the booth's. Then seemingly annoyed it stopped at one booth. Where a male vampire and a seemingly young Succubi like woman sat. Sereg could see the Vampire well and knew him, but could not pin where he might have seen the Succubi girl before. If ever. Sereg had seen many a strange and dark things in Dredlin and his time around the city. But a walking doll was still a bit on the strange side. Sereg decided to ignore it seeing as it had nothing to do with his time here, and as he looked back towards the entrance to the club a woman cought the corner of his eye. Turning his eyes toward where she was standing talking to a seemingly scared man he knew who she was. Her bright red lips, and glowing violet eyes are exactly as the man had described. Though at the time Sereg thought he had been exaggerating, he now knew she looked exactly as haunting and voluptuous as the man had described. As she began to walk towards him Sereg stepped forward a bit out of the shadows and waited until she got closer. As he stepped into the light the red glow of a smoke like essence that usually followed behind him dragged out into the crowd like smoke from a bloody cigarette.
And there he waited.

Indigo sat quietly waiting for his sisters return from the bar. As he waiting he glanced around the area merely looking for something to do. Katana had said she'd heard that a man was going to be here to give someone a job. She said this person had taken a lot of their business lately and if she could figure out who the contact was first. They'd have themselves another month's worth of food and supplies. As Indigo glanced around several things caught his attention, the dancers on stage where half looked as if they enjoyed the job, female and male singers, and for some reason a man and a woman in a booth. As Indigo began to study them he felt something tug on his pant leg. Looking down wondering what a child might be doing here he was somewhat shocked to instead find a small doll at his feet. As the doll seemed to not want his attention it scurried off and tugged on a few more pants, then wandered over to the male and the female. Indigo's eyes lit up. Perhaps this WAS the man they were looking for. Just as he was about to stand to follow the doll his sister loudly sat down in the seat across from him and slammed the drinks on the table.
"You'd think by all the woman in this place the bartender would be a bit less flirtatious".
Noticing the strange look on her brothers face she tilted her head at an angle and asked "What?"
Indigo pointed to the table with the man woman and the doll.
"I'm plenty used to seeing strange things but that doll just pulled on my leg, it was obviously looking for something. And it's now stopped at that table.
Maybe that man is whom we're looking for?" Indigo quickly lifted his eye patch and wiped the eye under it. For some reason the mix of smoke, sweat and other unsaid things in this club it was making his blind eye sweat. His sister made a quirky smirk and stood handing him both of the drinks she had gone to get and patted him gently on the head.
"Good job my brother good job." Indigo quickly gulped down the drinks and stood next to her following her quickly back to the booth where the two people and the doll sat.
This was going to be interesting.

[DASH=turquoise]Hwarv waited, not paying much attention to the elf. He was thinking how to say what he saw and remembered. Because there were other things that started to make sense to the wyvern, as he started to think about them. He saw the small griffin return, accompanied with a beautiful, yet not so tall, elven lady. Noticing how the other elf bowed, Hwarv also showed his respect, lowering his head almost to the floor, and spreading his wings, their tips almost touching the ground as well. This was the person he needed to inform.

'' May the Sun give you its blessing this morning''
he said, and recovered his normal posture. ''I bring dire news from the forests. There is some sort of intruder that feeds upon the life energies of the creatures. It looks like a dragon with a rider; they are not like anything I've seen before. They look as if man-made; they are metallic, as if composed of separate pieces.'' The wyvern was a full adult, but still fairly young. He had heard a word he thought was correct for it, but he was not really sure about it. ''...Mechanical. They are responsible for the corpses that started appearing not so long ago. As a hunter myself, I understand the cycles of life and that all beings do what they must to survive. But, these do not belong here. They give nothing in return to our land. Through these eyes, I can sense things not all creatures sense. And I can assure you, these intruders are abominations. They don't just consume others; they exploit them as resources. And in contrast with their victims, their own energy is barely perceptible for me.''

He made a brief pause, and finally added, ''I worry what their intentions are. Remembering where I saw the other corpses, I'd say, they are assessing the land, exploring the terrain. I saw them leave, heading north-west from here''.
[/DASH]

"Renna...! Renny!" The voice quickened with a unstable pace. A man with red hair, red facial hair, and clothes of a muskrat-hobo proceeded with a chap's arm hung over his shoulder, whiskey in other hand. The man was unstable and pushed his equally as drunk friend aside, sitting down in fiddling combustion. The woman dragged her smoke and peered out to the rest of the bar, taking no mind to the familiar-drunk's reeking breath. The man slouched in closer, she was more tense now. Brown, angry eyes flashed at the man. The music and sining was starting to blare, the man's mumbling greetings were easily not listened to. He took a hand to her arm, she snatched away, causing the man to fall forward, hitting his head against the table.

"I have no business with a drunk." she scoffed, teeth bared. People started to watch, curious now of the negative feedback from the other side of the bar. Renna took a deep breath and sat back into position, this time, hand pressing into the man's head.

"You tell your boss I have no business with catty-thieves... That want nothing more than to waste my time." she growled, voice quite but firm at the meek intoxicated man. He whined to an agreement to let him go. She took her hand away, the man instantly leaning back up, pissed off now. "You...You have no right..You cold-blooded' bitsh... We pay'd yah' goohd money... You and thah' sick fuck." the man chugged back is liquor in a mess, slamming it to the table. Renna in one quick reflex, grabbed the bottle right from his weak grip. flung it above her head with a mighty strike and brought it down upon his head. A huge crash echoed in the room. Most people stopped to look at the scene, but it was already over. The man lied unconscious in Renna's shadow, shards of glass in his hair, neck, and table. Renna took her cigarette and flicked it at the lumped body.

Both the wyvern and the elf bowed as Rain approached. A feeling of humility and humbleness came over her, and she almost instinctively bowed her head toward them in return. She lowered her eyes to the ground in doing so. Her thoughts wondered. Who was she to deserve their reserve. She who only bore the mere bloodline of the royals. Yet she knew it was the proper etiquette. Still she hoped in some way she could some day earn their allegiance, to truly have a meaning, a reason for their devotion. Her eyes once again were a gentle limpid blue. As she lifted her eyes from the marbled floor, her thoughts of the matter at hand returned. The wyvern was the first to speak. Again at his welcome, she nodded in acceptance and retuned his blessing with a soft smile. She then listened intently to the dreadful news the wyvern divulged to her.
So it was as Eula had said. A creature that sapped the life force of the animals and people. For seemingly no reason, not in the least for a means of survival anyways. What kind of creature would do this? And then the wyvern used a word... Mechanical. She knew the word all to well. Rain closed her eyes and her memories filled them with pictures...
Mechanized, Robotic. A cold, automated, lifeless machine. She had encountered one, only once on her travels. It was on a night shortly after the glassing. It was dark, a moonless night. Rain could hardly see where she was going.. While wondering aimlessly, she had come across a large abandoned looking building, on the outskirts of the forming city of Atomi. She stepped inside thinking it might be a good place for shelter until the night passed. It was then, in the far corner amoungst the ruble that she had seen the mechanical creature. It was sitting on stone rubble from what had been the corner of the building, seemingly no more than a lifeless pile of metal. Either from her coming in and disturbing it, or some other unexplained reason, suddenly as if someone had turned on a switch, it came to life. Its eyes glowed and as it rose from its resting place, Rain felt a fear inside her awaken. Turning away, she curled into a crouch as low as she could and closed her eyes tightly. She heard it pass by her and without breathing waited for silence. The next thing she knew she was waking with the early morning sun shining through the half standing walls of the building. She went on her way hoping what she had seen was more just a nightmare than anything else. Again her thoughts returned to the here and now. She shook her head a little as the colors faded, and she was amongst the present...

She knew some beings had been mechanized in one form or another since the glassing, and some while before. But they all still were in someway a sentient being. They still had thought and emotion. Only certain parts had been changed to either repair, better or save the being in question. But a completely mechanically invented... 'thing' .. That was completly different, and that was what gravely worried her. Then finally, her eyes heavy, she spoke.
"If this being is as you say, we have no choice in what we must do. It does not only threaten the survival of Fae but of the world as we know it, and every living thing upon it. This new creature, whatever it may be, must be hunted down and stopped, no matter the cost. I will go to any lengths to find this 'creature'. She turned to Eula. "And no one should try to stop me, but you are welcome to join me." She smiled sweetly at her friend. Then turning back to the other two and standing up as tall as she could muster, she valiantly stated," I am going on a hunt, to put an end to this and find out, heaven help us, if there is more than one of these evil beasts. Which of you will join me? What say you?" She hoped, without showing it, that at least one of them would come with her on this quest. She so hated to travel alone in this world.

Leila stood in front of the metabot girl as she saw that she wrapped her hands around her head and turned into a little ball, Leila pointed her swords top in the metabot's head ready to attack but she stopped, her sword was very rusty and wasn't going to do much of a damage, as seeing that the metabot girl had mechanic arms and they look like they were going to broke the sword any second. Leila just stood there looking at the metabot girl, she looked scared like she didn't knew what's going on, but Leila didn't took her sword down.

Leila moved the hair from her eyes with her arm and said to the girl "Did you kill that lady" She waited a few seconds for the girl to answer but she saw that she got more and more scared without answering "Answer me" Leila was thinking did the metabot killed that woman or did somebody else she didn't knew and she was waiting for the metabot to say something.

Vex caught sight of a man who stepped into her view a red smoke following his movements, no doubt he was an interesting sight to behold, but he was not her concern at the very moment.Nor would he probably be.Just a few feet behind him she had seen her beloved Agony, ready to be crushed under her boot.With a hand on her hip and the other swaying at her side she took each stride with hidden motive.As she got closer to the red clad man she couldn't help but make eye contact with him, he looked as of though he was waiting for someone.'All these strange people out at a time like this...Truly this day will get even more exotic than I had thought..And where is my client..I hope he was not eaten.' Her mind rambled as she slightly turned her body side ways to edge around the soul that stepped in her way,her dress dancing with each step she took the chains jingling under all the noise from the club."Excuse me ,blessed heart."Her words sounded like she was cooing to a mere child before their death, though Vex did not mean any harm.With a few more paces she caught up with Agony, her figure looming over his own, her shadow eating his.The shadows in the club becoming much darker and seeming to pull toward Vexrei, at the curl of her lips they kept still as if they awaited her orders.

Her eyes never even took to meeting with the people at the booth table, signifying she didn't care if they were there or not.Even then she would not be rude to them."Please excuse us,I am sorry she has interrupting." Agony on the other hand huffed and patted down her little dress, not liking the fact that she had been found so quickly.Must have been the trail of details she left behind when seen by the other customers.With purple eyes dancing past Vex,Agony's little feet began tapping toward a figure dressed in red.Full of determination with finding the man that had paid them much money, she pulled on his pants and held her arms up to be picked up.When any one was standing Agony had a hard time seeing their face, with an adorable smile and big eyes the blonde doll practically was begging to be picked up.Vex watched Agony's movements with interest, she had no idea that he could be even the slightest bit of charming, then again he was full of unriddled surprises.Being stuck in a body like that for so long can do a lot to a person, and on the way you learn a lot of things.Vex has so quickly forgotten about the red clad figure and now was reminded as she looked up at who Agony was trying to gain attention from.She took notice that he didn't look the type to come into clubs, no, not the type at all.But then again no one would ever know, she was sure he had a better reason for coming here than just dances and a few drinks or even a possible ruffle in some sheets. Was it because he stood out just a little too much? Vex gave a short laugh to herself,she could have sworn this man was not of any of her interest but here she was just taking a look into his possible motives, how ironic.

Only if chance encounters weren't so obvious these days,she would have been slightly surprised at how this would crack up to be.The man was obviously not here and Vex wasn't returning the money she was given,not like this was the first time a client decided they didn't want to go through with the deal.He came after her like a raging fool,and she let Mr.Havoc have his fun with the man ,outside of course,he was not about to have bloodstains on her floor for her to clean up...not the slightest bit. He better pray he was late or other wise, Vex was in no mood for games as of late and it was already bad enough she was in this noisy stuffy club, too add to that Agony was not really at his best today,things weren't going her way.She was ready to go."Havoc, it is time we leave."She mutter down to him,he looked up at her briefly and insisted on paying no mind to her knowing he would soon regret it. But hopefully it was a risk worth taking.

Aria hummed a tune to herself as she flew through the bustling street. Her morning had been extremely busy and she was happy to finally get a break from delivering messages throughout the city. As she flew past one of the shops she was stopped by an elderly woman, whom she had delivered messages for before.

"Pardon me Aria, but could you do me a favor and take this message to the temple?" She asked as she held a small envelope out to the young fairy.

'Well, one more job couldn't hurt.'
The fairy thought to herself. "Sure thing. I'll do it right away." Aria replied as she took the envelope from her hand. "Any one in particular you want me to deliver it to?"

"No. Leaving it with one of the temple guardians will be sufficient. They'll know who to give it to." The old woman said. "Come back to me you have finished and I will give you you're payment."

"Okay then. See ya later." With that said Aria flew away in the direction of the temple.

Having made many deliveries to the temple since her arrival, she knew the way there like the back of her hand. As a result it took her no more than ten minutes to reach the temple. Upon arriving she saw a scene she never thought she'd ever see. Near the temple's entrance were two elves, a griffin, and a wyvern. She became even more shocked when she saw that one of the elves was Princess Rain. 'Why do I suddenly have a feeling that I happened upon something huge?' She thought, before continuing on her way towards the group. "Pardon me, but, um, could I ask what's going on here?"

Nove walked through the streets of Aotmi as she made her way to Helios Industries, the lab in which she was raised. She had made the decision to come home since she hadn't been able to find any information during her latest search and just wanted to take a break from her travels. As she rounded the corner at the end of street she stopped dead in her tracks. Not even ten feet away was a MetaKnight pointing her sword at Metabot, who was curled up into a ball in fear. Her eyes narrowed at the scene and she placed her hand on the hilt of her sword.

"I don't know who you are or what is going on, but I will not allow you to hurt this girl." The MetaSoldier stated in the calmest voice she could manage at the moment as she began walking toward the two. "Put down your sword and explain yourself. If not, then I will force to make you to do so." The grip on her sword tightened as she waited for the MetaKnights answer.

Veyron quietly followed behind his Mistress as she entered the bar. He would have preferred to have avoided going there in the first place, but she had wanted to find someone who would assist them as they traveled and refused his suggestions to go somewhere else to search. He mentally sighed at her stubbornness. After pulling himself from his thoughts, he scanned the crowded room. Once finished he noted that out all of the bars occupants, only several grabbed his attention since they were the only ones who seemed to pose any kind of threat to Serena. He instantly became on guard as soon as he finished this observation. 'Be weary my Lady. This is a very dangerous place.' He thought to the young girl.

Serena nodded as she received Veyron's message. 'I will.' She responded knowing that her guardian knew more about these situations then she did. Then, following his example, she also scanned the room, but for a different reason entirely. While he had been looking for threats, she was looking for someone who looked as if they had spent much of their time traveling and was able to navigate their way around the countries.
'Do you see anyone?' She asked Veyron.

Hearing his Mistresses question he quickly responded. 'Of the rooms occupants I would say that six of them seem capable of fulfilling our requirements. Based on what I have gathered I suggest the Vampire sitting with the Succubi.'

'Why?' Serena inquired, curious to his decision.

'He is the only one who appears to not exceptionally busy at the moment.'

'Well if you say so then I guess we should go talk to him and ask him if he would be interested.' The young girl stated with a mental shrug at his logic. She then proceeded to make her way to Veyron's suggested target, her silent guardian following close behind her. "Pardon the intrusion, but may I ask you a few questions?" She asked the man once she arrived at the table.

Nikko shivered as the girl questioned her. She brought her hands over her face and waved them trying to signify that she had had nothing tho do with that poor woman's death. But the girl in front of her didn't seem to realize what she was trying to get across and as she seemed to get closer suddenly another meta girl came around the corner and drew her large sword pointing it at the girl in front of Nikko. Tears started to stream down her face as confusion swept the small street they all three stood in. As slowly as she could Nikko stood, and quietly closed her eyes. As she did she breathed out softly trying not to scare the other two into attacking her. She scrunched her eyes tightly trying to gain enough energy to do what she was trying to accomplish.
She suddenly spouted a small screen from her left arm that was dragged to be made bigger and then stretched to fit across her entire front. These two meta girl's obviously were speaking her same language so she quickly typed out what she had seen.
"I cannot speak like you," she quickly motioned to her neck with her claws, "But I was on my way home from a long day at work when I saw a light in an alley." She then pointed to the first meta girl who had tried to attack her, "She must have also seen this, as she followed me shortly after I ran. But this also means she did not see what else I saw." She breathed roughly, her mind being drained from the energy it was taking to type all of this. "I saw a Dragon, a Mechanical dragon and it's rider was made the same way. It attacked the woman in a way I've never seen. It literally sucked the life out of her. I don't know how, nor do I know why. All I know is one minute she was fine just trying to get into her house. Then the next there was a blinding light and she was dead. But not newly dead. She looked as if she had been dead for a thousand years. And her eyes were missing. It scared me, so I ran. And so she followed me." She fell to her knees and again covered her face shaking her head, not sure what would happen now or what she could do. She was lost, and she hated being lost.

Eula hopped back down to the fountain in front of the Wyvern and puffed up her chest. She wouldn't let anything happen to her friend and especially her home!
"Someone needs to find that thing and carefully follow it back to where it came from. So that way we know what we're fighting." Eula turned to the Wyvern.
"You said you didn't quite see like us? Does that mean you can see what they're doing... And maybe they couldn't see you?" She quickly bounced up and down. "If that's the case, one of us could go with you, watch them and report back here every so often on what was found. Course I'm not sure how. I may be able to go with you, then when I find something, fly back here. But then I couldn't help Rain gather the information and report to her... I mean to Saelar. Tantris, how fast can you run? Do you think you'd be able to ride with him, then have him drop you down every so often to report back? So then hopefully by the next couple of days we can have enough information to get a group together big enough to do something about this?" Eula breathed in and out excited to hopefully get this situation figured out, she glanced at Rain hoping she wasn't taking to much control away from the gentle elf. But hopefully this would help. Hopefully Tantris and this wondrous beast in front of her would realize they could help, and lend a hand. Then as she waited a small fairy girl flew up to them and quietly asked just what it was they were trying to accomplish. Perhaps this trip was meant to be. Eula hoped so.

Raxun smiled as the girl shook his hand and replied she didn't fit in here. As he heard that a tiny chuckle escaped from his lips and a tall smirk dragged across his face. "Well there are quiet a few that never fit in, but they can always find someone to fit in with somewhere I'm sure. Pleasure to meet you Imari I think..." As he was about to offer a good rest and leave tomorrow morning his pants were suddenly tugged on. Looking down to see a small female doll dusting off her dress, Raxun burst out into a chuckle and started to lean down to grab it up to sit it next to him. He knew he'd seen some crazy things in his day but he was either too drunk to care or subconsciously realized this doll was important. Before his hand could reach it as his mind was wondering what Imari thought of this crazy fool, a woman came stomping through through the crowd close by, passed by a strangely dressed glowing man and up to the doll. Not even glancing at Raxun and Imari she than went on to apologize for the doll's seemingly bad behavior, for the doll to then merely run off back towards the man that the girl had just passed.
Raxun merely kept the small smirk on his face waiting to figure out what all this commotion was about. The woman then still ignoring them headed off to catch the doll again.
"Well that was strangely amusing." Just as he was again about to speak a man and a woman pushed two other people out of the way and stepped towards Raxun and Imari. Raxun's smirk faded and he was suddenly less amused as he glanced towards the door only to realize that another girl and large robot had looked at him and begun sweeping through the crowd headed straight for their booth. Raxun kept his head toward the crowd but glanced back at Imari with his eyes.
"Either someone's sent out a mark for you, or someone's finally decided to take me on. Either or neither someone thinks we're important and there's alot of people headed this way. Got anything I should know?" As he finished the girl and robot reached them before the girl and boy and the small girl asked, "Pardon the intrusion, but may I ask you a few questions?" Raxun sighed and dropped his head between his shoulders. "Sure but you should probably make it quick as I'll most likely be having more guests soon."

Sereg's eyes caught the woman's as she slipped past him nearly colliding into him as she tried to sneak by. Sereg now knew that this woman was who he was supposed to deliver this letter to. How to get her attention was another ordeal entirely. As he paused watching her chase down the doll at a booth he waited patiently hoping he could catch her on her way back to the door. Perhaps this time he would have to say something to get her attention. Perhaps he'd have to speak. As he watched her the doll suddenly turned and ran his direction then stopped at his feet and threw its hand into the air towards him. As he merely stared at it confused he glanced up to notice the woman stopped a few feet from him and merely studied him. As she began to walk towards him again she called to the doll telling it they were leaving and to come to her immediately. As the doll continued to reach up towards him he thought it over for a quick second and realized this may be his best bet in getting the woman to respond to him. He quickly swooped down and grabbed the doll up in his arms like a small child and laid it across his arm. Thinking he was crazy for wondering if the doll was comfortable he then stepped closer to the woman and caught her violet eyes in his blood red. Breathing in deeply he gently cleared his throat, and as he spoke his voice was so deep it was almost inaudible.
"My lady, I believe this doll is yours. But I also believe I was meant to give you something else." He reached and grabbed the letter. "Were you summoned here for a job? If so I was told, well paid to give this to you, forgive my absence I was not sure whom I was supposed to be meeting. Please forgive my tardy and I hope this letter contains what you have been looking for. Also, the man that gave that to me, told me if you wished for a travel.... associate, to take the offer." He bent over slightly, lowering his head and eyes, "I give you my services that you may use them how you wish." He then stood back up and became as silent as possible merely keeping his eyes locked with the woman's.

Indigo watched as they moved through the crowd, the doll was obviously paused at the table but as another woman came towards it Indigo flinched.
Was this woman the one the offer was supposed to be for? Were they too late? As if Katana had read his mind she stopped and glanced back at him, then with a quick nod they both began tearing through the crowd. Just as the woman left the booth another small girl and a very large robot had almost reached it. Indigo noticed the vampire see his sister and him pushing through the crowd, and as the other girl reached the table the vampire seemed annoyed and Katana and Indigo seamlessly melded into the crowd. As they more quietly approached the booth Katana tilted her head signifying that they should listen to find out as much as they could. Indigo nodded back and they both split up sitting in the booths on either side. What could this guy be trying to sell. And how much would it be worth if they got it first. As Indigo began to try and listen in on the others conversation something even more strange caught his eye. That man in red he had skimmed over a while ago was now speaking to the woman with the doll. And he handed her something. Gods be damned had he gone after the wrong man. Was this mysterious red demon the one they should have been after? Indigo hoped if the vampire was the real treat that his sister would be able to overhear enough, and he slipped off to see what parts of the other conversation he could slip through his ears. They had to get something out of this night. They had to.

Agony was grinning like a child as she was picked up, but that grin disappeared when she took notice that this was not the man they sought, but what was strange was that he stepped closer to Vex as of though he was wanting to perhaps tell her something.Maybe this man was a chance encounter or there was more to it than Agony knew.Vex nearly turned on her heels to leave, though as the man quickly bent over to scoop Agony into his arms she halted abruptly. While he stepped closer to her ,her regard caught in his own, 'Well this is not what I was expecting.' When he cleared his throat she could almost hear it as if though there was not a sound to trample over his voice,in an instant he began speaking she placed her focus on him."Well..You could say she is mine, but then again..."She couldn't help but grin at Agony's frown,he was being referred to as property and publicly as a female. Vex took a step toward the man to retrieve Agony and the letter then resumed to place her attention on the soul in front of her,though Agony had taken it upon himself to climb onto the man's shoulder further away from Vex as possible.After he had given her his reason for being here the woman's face had become somewhat unreadable,there was no true expression lacing her face nor was there a hint of any emotion in her now dulling eyes ,as he bowed ever so slightly toward her."So, the coward sent you in his stead? Excuse me if I may seem a bit....detached." A voice tinted with more venom than a snakes fangs had rasped it way through her."No need for you to be forgiven, I can understand your dilemma. I thought I was going to be meeting him here ,perhaps it's best if I didn't, now that I think about it I am most grateful you have come in his place.His life has been spared..."She paused and glanced quickly at Agony, though the look was hardly noticeable.

"For now."Agony whispered near the man's ear as he was holding on to his hair to keep from falling when the man had slightly bowed."If I wish anything..I wish for you to make that decision all your own. If you'd like to come along with me then so be it, I however am not taken to require anything from you if you do not will it on your own." Vex had lost focus in a sudden moment, feeling like there was eyes on her other than his.With the letter in her hand she tore the top open and actually took a moment to read it rather than skim over the details. She crumbled the envelope and dropped it to the floor though the letter was safely tucked away near the opening of her dress.No one would notice that it was tucked away but Agony and the man who was in front of her."Such an interesting creature you are.." Vexrie may not have cared much for the dangers others put them selves in, but to the people who held an innocence of not knowing she felt they always had a need to be shown before they step into it. It was hard to tell if that was Vex having a heart or her just doing herself a favor and getting rid of anyone not up for the challenge.She would show him the letter later.

"Tell me...Do you dance?" As she asked this the shadows had yet again become active the club lights dimming and the darkness around her almost coming to life while her eyes took on an unnaturally bright glow. She was not paranoid no, but she could feel the differences in the atmosphere as the situations had changed, there were several different aura's that were isolated in her mind from everyone else in the club.But there where two that had put her on guard."Hold your tongue a moment,darling." She turned around,apart from all the bodies in the club she could easily see who was causing the darkness to be so active,two of them very different but very alike. A woman and man weaving through the crowd trying to go unnoticed? With a slight scoff she turned back to the man and gestured him to follow."We should have a little fun,Sereg."His name had come up in the letter of him not knowing anything, so she was right this man was putting him in league with her and didn't tell him."Agony..." As of though the doll had read her mind he began quietly whispering to the man whom she called Sereg, that she was not finished with him in so many words."Just follow shaccubi, she has a feeling that someone is tailing you or more than likely trying to bud in where they do not belong." Agony took to calling Vex a shaccubi rather than a succubi or a shade, she did not come off as most of them do separately, she was more darkly seductive as both halves had easily become one with understanding of ones self.Vex tugged gently on Sereg's arm,even as bad as she wished to go home at this very moment it would be highly suspicious if she just left for no reason at all,so blending in with the crowd then disappearing out the door would do just fine by her. But would it for him? Did she care...hmm not likely. Finally another smile came across her face ,tearing away that dull and over lax expression, still gently tugging she brought him into the crowd almost easily and stepped a little too close for comfort."If you can move I would suggest you do it,my dear."Agony took this as his cue, jumping from the demon's shoulder and onto the floor but it looked as if he fell through it because he completely disappeared from sight, like the shadows on the floor had swallowed him whole.

[DASH=turquoise]Hwarv smiled.
Of course he was glad to help.

''Please, count with me for anything you may need,''
he said. ''I think we should plan things carefully before rushing to action''. He then looked back at the puffy griffin. Through his eyes, he saw a blurry figure of a griffin. But he also saw his life energy; sparkling silvery dots that shone whenever the little creature moved, even if that was only its heart beating.

'' I do see differently from most creatures, that is true. You stand there; and I can't quite see every detail, just a blurry figure. I would see much better at night; I could look at you, and tell exactly every feature of your face. But on top of that, I also perceive the life energies you have. I see, as we speak, a shining silvery trail whenver you move. You, and everybody else. I can even see the insects that hide under the ground we stand over, right now,'' he added, looking down. ''But I am afraid I cannot turn myself invisible. I do not possess that ability. I can fly, I can fight, and I can carry someone with me if it is needed, however''.[/DASH]

Realizing that he was being considered in the conversation, Tantris lifted his head out of its deferential position and looked up to the diminutive griffin as it spoke. He did not want to be dropped somewhere and expected to run back, what sort of adventure was that? He wasn't even sure he could make it to Fae and back in any reasonable amount of time, especially if the group was planning on going a long distance. Was he being sent home or something already? He wasn't sure. He was pretty sold on the idea of riding on the back of the wyvern, though. That part of the plan sounded pretty fun.

"I don't know if I could run back here, if we travel very far, and then make it back to you. It depends on the distance that you're planning on going. I agree that we should not rush into things, though. Haste makes waste... or something like that". Trust Tantris to be steady and opting for slow pace and careful thought, but he felt it was justified. This was an enormous undertaking if they were going to hunt down some life-stealing beast and figure out its origin. That said, he didn't want to appear as though he were opposed to going. He'd wanted to see the outside world for so long, he would go with them, even if they insisted on sending him back after the first day. He wanted to know what the world was like outside Fae's protective canopy.

"I'd be happy to assist you in any way possible on your travels, however, Lady Rain." He did not know her well, but he knew that he should at the least pay her his deference. If one of the other guards heard him speaking informally to her, he could lose his position as one of the heads of the section guards. Though, what did it matter, really, if he was going on an adventure? Still, he'd rather not be fired all the same.

"How do we progress from here? Do you know what direction the beast went or... have you seen anything else unusual?"

Leila was holding her sword very tight, she was going to attack the Metabot but before she did a metasoldier stopped her pointing her sword at Leila's face. Leila quickly grabbed a dagger that was on her belt and quickly pointed the dagger at the meatsoldier's face and said "Get lost this in none of your business" Leila was pointing her weapons at both of them and was looking very angry at the metasoldier ready to attack her "How do you dare attacking me, who do you think you are" Leila's ego was very big when she was angry but she was a nice person when she wasn't angry. But before she could beat the meatasoldier she saw that the metabot wrote something on a screen, it was obvious that she couldn't talk and that's why she wrote.

When she read what the metabot wrote she put her sword back on her back and moved her dagger away from the metasoldier but still holding it in her hand, She looked at the metabot and smiled "Sorry" she said as she grabbed the metabot's mechanic arm and helped her stand up cuz she was on her knees "A mechanic dragon you say" She said that with a smile and quickly jumped on top of the metasoldier pushing her to the ground and Leila on top of her with her dagger on the metasoldier's neck "Do not ever point your weapon at me..... Got it" She said with that with a angry voice and stood up looking at the metabot.

"It would appear as if this is one big misunderstanding." Nove stated as she stood up, grabbing Verteidiger, which had fallen from her hands, as she did so. She then returned to sword back to its place on the back of her hip. Turning toward the MetaKnight she said, "I apologize if my actions have offended you in any way, but I'm not sorry for threatening you. If I hadn't intervened you may have hurt an innocent person whether you intended to do so or not and that is not something I could allow." She paused for a moment as she considered what she was going to say next. "My name is Nove in case you were still wondering. Can I ask who the two of you are?"

"My name is Serena Atenza," Serena said and then pointed to Veyron, "And this is Veyron, my guardian. We are seeking someone who would be able to serve as a guide as we travel. Based on your appearance you seem to fit the requirements. So my question to you is if you would be willing to do so." She grabbed a bag from it place on her hip and put it onto the table. "We would be willing to pay handsomely for your services if you agree to the job."

On the fifteenth floor of an abandoned building. near where quite a few had gathered within the city of Dredlin, a figure who used the cover of shadows quietly lingered near a broken window. But the figure did not stare out the window with eyes that could easily pierce the darkness. Rather the judgmental stare came down at it's own hand in the darkness. For the third time he counted out two fingers and a thumb on his hand. All of them tipped with razor sharp claws. Each one had a slight curve to it throughout the entire length of three inches. Dull grey eyes narrowed in annoyance at what this physical development meant for him.

The longer I wait between feedings. . . the more I look like a true Gargoyle. My old self. My true self. The temptation to restore myself to that former glory gnaws and tears at me. The hunger will only get worse now. My thirst will demand to be quenched. And I will become a danger to the creatures who are not infected. Danger they do not deserve.

Wings drawn tightly against a muscular back of stone grey started to expend ever so slightly before contracting again. A thick tail filled with enough muscle to break an elf's bones with a well placed strike swished back and forth in annoyance at his own thoughts. Revulsion came at the thought of living as some parasite, at the way he had allowed himself to survive for twenty years. Why had this creature not given up yet if he despised his very own existence so much? Revenge? Perhaps that was all that mattered. To make those who had killed his clan and left him with their curse suffer even a fraction of what he had endured.

Smells suddenly reach his nose and draw a few cautious sniffs from the figure. Living creatures are closer to him than when he had taken shelter here to brood over his current condition. Not long passes before he walks over to the broken window to catch the night wind on his sculpted features. Ebony horns glisten with what illumination is caught through all the fog. Features every bit as beautiful as they were beastly twisted into a curious expression. Just what was going on down below? Knocking the rest of the glass away with one swipe of his arm, he squeezed out through the window into a crouched pose. Bits of shattered glass no larger than a tiny pebble rained down onto the street below.

Moments later he leaped clear across the street to the outer wall of another building.

Digging his claws into the concrete he started to turn himself to face downward and peered at what he could make out below.

Perhaps leaving Dredlin would be an intelligent choice. But then again, there was really no other place to go. Truthfully, she wanted to be in Fae where all the lovely and kind creatures lived. But they were only kind to each other, she was afraid. What if she arrived and was immediately scorned and shoved out for being half vampire? There was also the fact that she would need to feed, and she would hate to taint the beauty of the creatures of Fae if she lost control....

Perhaps it was safer to just stay in Dredlin after all.

It was always so dreary here, though. Maeren solemnly stared up into the fog that obscured the dark sky, wondering if she could live forever in a place so sad and dark. The fog made for good hiding, though. That was a necessity, because everything and everyone seemed to either dislike her or want her for supper. And some just wanted to kill her for no reason, she believed. Those were the worst. The thrill of the hunt was like a drug to those, the smell of her growing panic always urging them on until they discovered she had outwitted them and won the fight. In Fae she imagined that everything was bright and there was no where to hide in the peaceful land. Maybe she could pass as an elf for a time.

Dampness clinged to her blonde tangles and gathered on her face, eventually dripping off her eyelashes. No amount of lying and avoiding eye contact could conceal the deep orange of her eyes that reflected light in the darkness, obviously not a pure creature. The creatures in Fae would figure out her lies within a day.

She had gone on thinking about decisions, of here and there and everywhere, while her feet moved her steadily forward deeper into the city. For quite some time Maeren trudged, thought, and stared into oblivion looking like a soulless ghost. Many minutes passed, or maybe hours. She was beginning to feel the gnawing in her gut that demanded food. Not potatoes or human food, unfortunately. Blood lust was difficult to misinterpret when it was your own.

At last her feet came to a stop. She stuck her nose in the air and took several whiffs to judge whether or not a creature was around for her to have for dinner. Too many scents bombarded her with her last deep inhale, and she sneezed undaintily then wiped her nose on her arm.

Victims were around, close by and many of them. Individual scents could not be indentified but she was sure she could find at least one willing candidate. If she calmly explained her situation and asked for a friendly contribution, surely someone would step up to the task! No one in Dredlin was really judgmental about such things, as many of the residents were in a tight spot just as she was. The people in Dredlin understood that a hungry vampire, much less a hungry half-vampire, was not a loveable or cuddly creature. Either it fed with consent or killed and ate without it.

And she could feel the hunger already consuming her.

A light in the street far ahead was a hopeful beacon that maybe she would be able to feed calmly, and it became her destination.

Raven black hair followed gravity's pull, flowing down in an ebony waterfall past the Gargoyle's face. Yet this only obscures the sculpture-esque face from view only somewhat as his mouth twists into a scowl. Why? Both eyes hungrily feast on a blond girl down below in the street. Maeren's scent was the strongest since others were inside. A scent which told him her blood was, at least partially, impure with vampirism. Jasson possessed the vampire's own ability to use blood scents to determine what flowed through potential prey's veins. Rather useful when it came to hunting down foes or avoiding enemies which could overpower him.

Although there was another scent nearby as well.

Now he had to decide between attack a half-vampire or the other creature. Every moment that went by he steadily climbed down the outerwall of the building he had landed on just moments ago like a large lizard. Distances of three floors covered in less than a minute! Claws pierced the concrete with the same ease that came with slicing through flesh. Low-grade alloys were also susceptible to those razor sharp killing tools. Of course this was due in part to the concrete which had weakened over the years. Of course the glassing had helped along with the deterioration of many buildings in Dreadlin and not just this particular one.

Wings folding down against his body tightly, Jasson leapt off the building straight toward the ground. Now his raven black hair flows behind him with the wind rather than hanging in front of his face from gravity. Just moments before reaching the ground he lets his leathery wings spread wide to catch the wind. A soft sound that sounded identical to the wings of a bat. . . larger though, of course. Tap tap tapping against the ground were the claws of his feet touching down onto the ruined asphalt. Wings fold tightly against his back as Jasson swiftly creeps from broken down car to broken down car for cover. Grey eyes steal predatory glances while the distance closes with every passing second.

Less than twelve feet from where Maeren stood, he suddenly darts into an abandoned storefront before lunging with all the ferocity of a feral creature. Scattered all over the floor are old cards for hundreds of occasions and countless circumstances one might encounter in life. A frightened screech sounds just moments before a loud 'THWAP' sound rings out and quickly followed by a loud crash. Ripping flesh from bone, fighting tooth and claw, Jasson violently battled the unseen creature with terrifying brutality. Dust that had settled over the course of years was now disturbed and sent flying into the air. But soon enough the battle ended once Jasson sank his fangs into the creature's bicep and started to feed on the it's blood.

If Maeren came to investigate, after the dust settled, she would find a muscular figure of stone grey with wings and a tail hunched over the lifeless husk of a frightening looking creature.

mutant_by_fetsch-d46ng11.jpg

[DASH=turquoise]'' They left heading north-east '' Hwarv answered. He narrowed his eyes, trying to think of any other useful detail, but nothing came to his mind. ''All I can add is that I believe they will not bother with small creatures. If we are going to spy and find out something about them before attacking, I think someone small would be best. They seem to need large amounts of life energy, and they will not look at any creature unless it represents a threat or an energy source for them'' he explained. His gaze fell on the small griffin, but then he also caught sight of a fairy nearby.

He took one step backwards. '' You can call me Hwarv,'' he added, finally. [/DASH]