This is Toxic to Star Wars Fans

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bob Ross, May 8, 2012.

1. That or somehow Star Wars and Dancing with the Stars made a crossover. (open)
    [video=youtube;lg_FoEy8T_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A&feature=relmfu[/video]

2. There is only one thing to do for this heresy

​WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3. DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE

4. [​IMG]
    Hey guise,
    what is Star Wars?

5. I'm still waiting for a Jar Jar Binks cover to a Michael Jackson song.

6. i cried when i saw this i mean no just no i mean really no
    and staci if you are joking that is not funny...i had to sit through all the movies on the forth and now i firmly think that if someone doesnt know what star wars is they should be put to death ((still didnt like the movies but i get why fans are so crazy about it))

oh and i dont think anything should be turned into a dancing game...people that make dancing games should be put to death the only game where you dance that is ok is twister and that should only be done drunk and naked

7. Twister doesn't involve dancing though!

8. i dont know how you play but when me and my friends play it involves dancing nudity and vodka.....i mean whats more fun than watching your friends fall flat on their faces because you jiggle alittle.

9. They made a game about a Bill Paxton movie?

Why?

10. I'd say you need a dick in your mouth but that won't stop you from typing all of that.

11. sorry but no dick goes in my mouth XD im to classy for that trash

12. No, seriously, are you 15?

13. THIS... IS... BLASPHEMY!!! oh wait star wars...

14. "I had to sit through all of them on the fourth"

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. There is no HAD, there is only GOT. Sitting through a Star Wars marathon is a privilege, not a sentence. FOR SHAME.

STACU YOU'RE AN OUTRAGE TOO. NEVER SEEN STAR WARS. NOT A FUNNY TROLL.

ORION ONE DAY YOU'RE GOING TO LOOK AT THE CIRCLE AND I'LL BE THERE, PUNCHING YOU BACK INTO OUTER SPACE WHERE YOU BELONG.

15. ​but.. I'm not.. trolling.....

16. i just dont like it i mean really if i wanted something pencil girth and thrumbnail length then i would just suck on the stick part of a lollipop XD

17. SHE KNOWS THE SECRET.

ALL MEN ARE PENCIL GIRTH AND THUMBNAIL LENGTH.

NOW THE WOMEN OF THE TRIBE WILL NEVER WANT TO REPRODUCE.

18. *facepalm* who told our manly men secrets while I was away.