1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

This is the was previously on Afta but has mysteriously made it's way over to Iwaku song.. o_o

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Nausicaä, Nov 18, 2009.

1. I'm watching the clock, so later i can take off my pants and pull out my

... cards with the pokemon on them i think i lost the decks.. oh well who cares, get on the bed and let's have

... a pajama party and we can invite all of our friends to come sit and maybe i'll even let them rub my

... dog cuz he's sitting there looking like a duck, let's get together and let's just...

... play a game of twister and we'll forget all the rest, cuz later they'll be wanting to grab a hold of my...

... phone so they can call their parents xD

2. So many disappointed expectations. :(

Where's the juicy stuff?

3. I'm sorry >;o -feeds juicyness

4. You're so naughty! Getting boys all happy and then dashing their hopes and dreams!

5. I don't like those games.

6. I play games >_>;;

7. I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES! POKEMON IS FOR KIDS AND TWISTER....well, twister is....

*finds out what twister is*

OH-HO! Yes, we can play that!

8. DRUNKEN TWISTER!

9. nekkid drunken twister?

,......erm, forget i said that.
    quickly.

10. I LIKE IT.

BUT ONLY IF THERE ARE GURLS.

11. KANASHIMI SAISENTAAAAN
    MUNESHIKU SENSATIOOOON

;_;