Bisexual

.:Nationality:.
Russian

.:Home Town|Country:.
Moscow, Russia

.:Health Ailments:.
Bipolar Disorder (Manic)

.:Personality:.
Natalya is very irritable and very sharp tongued. She is often quick to judge and finds joy in putting people down. She is very ill-tempered, but if you can look past all her mood swings, she's actually the nice person she pretends to be.

.:Hobbies:.
Texting, Blogging, and Playing video-games

.:Talent{s}:.
Certified as a nurse and vastly intelligent (especially pertaining to medical science).

.:History:.
Toma was born and raised in Moscow all her life. She easily excelled in all of her studies to the point where there was no challenge and school became boring to her. She would often find herself trying to get lost in one distraction or another, whether it was engaging in gossip or reading a book. However, she never stuck with anything for too long, she usually gave everything a set time limit and would either complete it in the time provided or simply give up on it all together. She also found herself taking very meaningless classes, as she rose through the ranks with surprising speed. She took English classes on a whim, but managed to stay with it for it's relative ease. She was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder when she was 13, but she simply brushed it off as another challenge to prove statistics wrong and live a normal life. Though try as she might to ignore it, when her depressive stages hit in, they really hurt her. It was like the dizzying pace of the world just came to an abrupt end, and she had no choice but to reflect on her sad excuse of a life. She had no real friends , and to make it worse, people hated her because of the mean things she says and the mean things she does. Where it was true she always had someone to talk to, she could always feel that they hated her. Toma would feel all that hate, not in the rush of the moment, but in the chilling aftermath on her lowest of hours in every day of her life. It was in these moments that she wanted to be good, to turn her life around, to be the loving and sweet girl she knew she could be, and then maybe be loved in return. And it was for these reasons that she turned to Lemonade and Tea. She thought that maybe, if she barred these people from her daily face, these people might see the real her, burred deep underneath the mask.

.:Crush:.
(To Be Announced)

anime_girl_render_08_by_ramune_pop_by_ramune_pop-d7fmp5p.png

j7RTMvXwOik.jpg

.:Name:.
Mirabel Alessa Bosco

.:Nickname:.
Bella

.:Online Name:.
Faith

.:Age:.

.:Gender:.
Female

.:Online Gender:.
Female

.:Sexuality:.
Straight

Italian American

Boston, New York

Codependent

Mirabel is very sweet and loving, but also very manipulative. She is also very clingy and will often latch herself on to anyone that shows her a bit of compassion.

Sewing, Shopping, and Cleaning

Cooking

Mirabel came from a very abusive household. Her father was an alcoholic and though he would never strike Bella or her mother, her mother would be under constant mental and emotional abuse. Her father would constantly remind them of how much they needed him and his money, and often threaten to leave them stranded and alone. Her father subjugated her mother into a simple house-wife and nothing more, out of his own fear of her being self-sufficient. Her mother would cry every day, a deepening mental hole that her husband dug for her. Bella used this as a model for her own life, and began to plot out her future for a similar fate. She took up cooking, which she actually grew to enjoy, among other lady-like qualities to help appeal to her future husband. She dreamed of nothing else but settling down and having a man provide the world for her. She accepted her fate to repeat the cycle and be just like her mother, a miserable and pitiful life filled with tears and anguish. But Bella knew little else, and being home-schooled and refused to leave the house, she was deprived of any enlightenment. Perhaps by chance, she stumbled upon Lemonade and Tea, her only link to the outside world.

(TBA)

large.png

Those were my last two. I know all my characters are a little sad, but that was just the nature of the story I pulled them all from. I hope I don't bum too many people out, haha. It doesn't really mean the characters have to play tragic parts, that's just the nature of their roles. Also, another side note: I may need to change their Online Names. Those were their names in the story, and I got a little lazy. I just wasn't sure what to change each of them too. Maybe I'm too uncreative with names, but I'm open to suggestions if anyone can think me up a couple. It would be most appreciated.

Everyone's characters are looking so great!

@Roy Allen Blue Accepted. ^.^
On another note, once I get the IC up, keep in mind that when you're online, it will be like moving around. For example:

"Harper glanced down at the notification and blinked. Suddenly, she felt the rush of cool air and glanced at _______'s avatar next to her, 'That's exactly what I meant.' Lemonade and Tea smiled."

Sorry if I told any of you different or if it was confusing... Let me know!

@Felilla so you mean the avatars will appear kinda like holograms where we are?(i.e. sitting in room at computer)

Do you mind if I make a character? This would be my first on this website, if you don't mind ^^?
@Felilla

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mgm7841Imk1r11qslo4_250.gif

Paige Reagan Jones
Vix
.:Online Name:.
Veldin
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Female
cfd3851400a84ffa8b09d553e74269ea.gif

.:Online Gender:.
Female
.:Sexuality:.
Heterosexual
Hungarian, Swedish, and Itallian

(There are more, but to many to list.)
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
HIV
af22d516b1538cdde9726bb6cbe88338.gif

tumblr_ne14w5LqaW1rw3w54o1_500.gif

Real Life
Quiet
Reserved
Friendly
Imaginitive
Awkward
Naive
Forgetful

In Game
Down-to-Earth
Relaxed
Extrovert
Determined
Kind
Imaginitive
Tactful
Reading
Playing Video Games.
Drawing
Cheering People Up
tumblr_ndnxozpVwA1sz111so2_r1_250.gif

Ever since Paige can remember, she's been in a hospital. Her mother didn't test for HIV, which she had while she was pregnant with Paige, and so it was given to her as well. Being a child with HIV is hard considering children are vulnerable to many things without the help of illnesses. The virus destroys the ability of cells in the immune system, making them unable to do their job. So Paige found herself day after day, stuck in the same room away from the world. Since she couldn't leave the room, they had a tutor come stand on the other side of the glass wall, and teach her how to read, do simple math, a little world geography, and science. She didn't want to be taught by a tutor though. She wanted to see what being in a class room with children her age was like. Paige wanted more than anything to see her family and run around with them outside with the grass underneath them and the clouds watching down on them, though it could never happen. Her illness never let it happen, and in that happening, she found herself addicted to the internet. She surrounded herself in the people of the internet and made up names, faces, backstories, so that she didn't bother others with her depressing history, and with that, Veldin was born.
N/A
.:Other:.
N/A
tumblr_nejua6zofw1r60zuio1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, is this still happening?
@Felilla

Ayukawa%20Miyuki%20-%20Basquash!.png

Devin Mikayla Diaz