This is the Real Me {Sign-Ups|OOC|OPEN}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooonerrrrrrr den sooooooon

Kidding <,:

pffft I will try and get him done soon~

Do you mind if I use a dark skin charrie~?

Noooo, :P Why would I mind? xP

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
.:Name:.

Cecilia Rose Jameson

.:Nickname:.
Cecil, Cece

.:Online Name:.
Amber_Rose

.:Age:.

.:Gender:.
Female, Though Often Mistaken for a guy

.:Online Gender:.
Female

.:Sexuality:.
Demisexual, Demiromantic

.:Nationality:.
French, English, And Czech

.:Home Town|Country:.
Paris, France

.:Health Ailments:.
General Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Suicidal Thoughts

.:Personality:.
_|In Person Personality|_
In person, Cecil is the definition of bubbly and crazy. Her resort to option of speech is
telling as many stories as possible to try and find a relatable topic to talk with
you about. Once you do get to know her, she is sarcastic, energetic, and just a little sadistic when it comes to getting revenge though pokes. There are a
few times every once and a while when there is a hiccup in her system.
She get's really depressed for a while, doesn't feel like doing
things, wants to shut everyone out. They think it's just
a phase, but in reality, it is a glimpse of who lies
below the surface.

_|Online Personality|_
Cecil's online personality is closer to how she was as a child. Her online personality is
accepting, kind, and attempts at being patient. Even then, there are times when
Cecil just, snaps, and she either has to get off and try and hide what is
going on with her, or she has to keep going and smile though the
pain. Even though her online self is her kindness at it's
purest, that doesn't stop her form teasing
her friends a little.

_|Innermost Personality|_
The only side of Cecil that she doesn't like to show, is the side of her that is behind the screen.
As soon as school is over, Cecil becomes very irritable, and short tempered, snapping
at the majority of people who interrupt her peace and quiet. She finds herself
looking in the mirror, and seeing everything wrong with herself. She
pinpoints every flaw that she hates, and the list keeps growing.
She often has breakdowns, but she does it in the shower so no one can
hear her crying. She moves from friend to friend, leaning on
each one like a crutch for a while before moving to someone
else. She is unstable, confused, emotional, suicidal,
and she locks this all away because she
couldn't bare making her friends
watch her crash and burn.

.:Hobbies:.

-Minor Interests-
Singing- This one is relatively new to Cecil, an has been going on since she joined choir,
though she quit after a few years. She often sings because she want's too, but never
really got super serious about it.

Dance- Haruhi took two classes as a child, and since then she just bounces on her feet. Opening
a drawer that's near the floor, she stretches out her leg.
Walking down the hall, she does a two step. Bored, she stands on
her toes for no reason. By now it is a force of habit.

~Medium Interests~
Painting- Cecil has been panting for as long as she can remember, and though
some of the paintings are somewhat dark, her art is generally enjoyable. She doesn't paint much though, it's mostly
a time filler.

Sketching/Drawing- Cecil picked up her sketching soon after her painting, and while both are
somewhat the same, her sketches tend to be more lighthearted and cartoonish. Even still, she doesn't do this much either

Skateboarding- This one is completely new to Cecil. She just picked it up a few months
ago and is still trying to master the art. She can do little but
turn in circles, and go strait, but she still manages
to have some fun.

+Major Interests+
Writing- Writing is the one thing Cecil is super serious about. She writes constantly. If
she isn't skateboarding, or filling her time up with other
little things like her painting, she is glued to a screen. Her
latest favorite is Roleplaying with people from around the world on a site called
Iwakuroleplay that she visits frequently.

Cello- Cecil plays the Cello almost every day. The instrument is pleasing
to the eye and the ear, as it's melodic tunes make it the most soothing instrument to
human ears. Cecil finds this instrument equally relaxing, though she
could never play in front of someone.

.:Talent{s}:.
Writing- Cecil writes every minute she can, she is addicted to it.
Skateboarding- Cecil skates some of the time, but it is still a big hobby for
her, she is getting better by the day.
Cello- Cecil plays this instrument constantly as a lot of things make her
very stressed. This is one of the things that calms her down.
Painting/Drawing- She is moderately good at this, if she worked on it more it would be stellar, and she could be a real artist, but she loves
writing too much for that.

.:History:.
Cecil was born into a middle to high class family, who lived in a small house. Even though they had a small
living space, from the time she was 10 she started to realize she had what others couldn't
have. But before that even happened, Cecil was targeted at school. She was bullied because people thought she was weird and a loner. She spent her
days at lunch with only one friend, who was in danger of leaving
her at any moment. She continued this way, her confidence
hindered for years, until choir.

In middle school, 7th grade to be exact, Cecil joined choir, which completely changed her life.
There she meet some people who would actually stick with her throughout the rest of her
life. She began to reach out to others as she moved into high school, finding
her life to be more social and fun. But as she became more and more
popular, she realized that her life was slowly turning into
a vortex. She acted happy, and felt that way, but as
soon as she was home, she became irritable,
and shut herself in. She kept herself
that way, and recently got a internship
as a concept artist, but lives
in constant fear of deaths door.

.:Crush:.
None Yet (OPEN)

.:Other:.
-Height: 5'4" (Average Size)
-Weight: 102 pounds (Underweight)
-Cecil has a big metabolism so she chew though food like nobodies business

Last edited:

tumblr_m8o9fn0jhu1qmo6f9o2_400.png

Allegra Natalie Blake
Ally - Her father used to call her that
Fat Nat - by her sisters (Allegra hates this nickname)
DayLite
Female
Male
Unsure
Italian American
Omaha, Nebraska
Type 1 Diabetes
Asthma
Depression
Introverted / Unmotivated / Imaginative / Sensitive / Observing
Gaming (MMORPGs)
Making Remixes
Editing Videos
Programming
Watching Musicals
Photoshop Professional
Techie Genius
When she was born, Allegra's father was overjoyed. Her mother was disappointed. Allegra's mother was a notorious health nut with a fitness blog and a vicious tendency to fat shame, so having a fat baby was not an option. She had planned to put Allegra on a strict diet as soon as she became a toddler, but Allegra's father objected. He didn't think having a chubby toddler was a bad thing and assured his wife that Allegra would have all the time in the world to reach a healthy weight. So for awhile Allegra's mother left her alone. But then Allegra was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and began to gain copious amounts of weight. Her father was worried for her and her mother and older sisters were appalled. Her sisters, Blanca and Elena were just like their mother and often teased Allegra about her weight. Allegra found solace in her father, who doted on his youngest daughter and treated her like a princess.

Then he died and Allegra's life was made into a living hell. With her father gone, no one could protect her from her mother and sisters, who fat shamed and emotionally abused her at every turn. Her mother constantly signed her up for fitness classes and weighed her everyday. Her sister's started calling her Fat Nat and pinching her every chance they got. At age thirteen Allegra became chronically depressed and decided to join her father in Heaven. She stopped her insulin injections and locked herself in her room. If not for her mother breaking down the door, she would have died that day. After being released from the hospital, Allegra was put on medication to keep the suicidal thoughts at bay.

After that her mother lessened her bullying and gave her daughter a wide berth, however Allegra's sisters still bullied her mercilessly when they could get to her.
TBA
6d9f8f3f-2c7f-4b5e-acbd-03d9a9f6f382_zpsnxfvvwto.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Cecil is done~

Reactions: T E R R O R
*claps*

tumblr_m8o9fn0jhu1qmo6f9o2_400.png

Allegra Natalie Blake
Ally - Her father used to call her that
Fat Nat - by her sisters (Allegra hates this nickname)
DayLite
Female
Male
Unsure
Italian American
Omaha, Nebraska
Type 1 Diabetes
Asthma
Depression
Introverted / Unmotivated / Imaginative / Sensitive / Observing
Gaming (MMORPGs)
Making Remixes
Editing Videos
Programming
Watching Musicals
Photoshop Professional
Techie Genius
When she was born, Allegra's father was overjoyed. Her mother was disappointed. Allegra's mother was a notorious health nut with a fitness blog and a vicious tendency to fat shame, so having a fat baby was not an option. She had planned to put Allegra on a strict diet as soon as she became a toddler, but Allegra's father objected. He didn't think having a chubby toddler was a bad thing and assured his wife that Allegra would have all the time in the world to reach a healthy weight. So for awhile Allegra's mother left her alone. But then Allegra was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and began to gain copious amounts of weight. Her father was worried for her and her mother and older sisters were appalled. Her sisters, Blanca and Elena were just like their mother and often teased Allegra about her weight. Allegra found solace in her father, who doted on his youngest daughter and treated her like a princess.

Then he died and Allegra's life was made into a living hell. With her father gone, no one could protect her from her mother and sisters, who fat shamed and emotionally abused her at every turn. Her mother constantly signed her up for fitness classes and weighed her everyday. Her sister's started calling her Fat Nat and pinching her every chance they got. At age thirteen Allegra became chronically depressed and decided to join her father in Heaven. She stopped her insulin injections and locked herself in her room. If not for her mother breaking down the door, she would have died that day. After being released from the hospital, Allegra was put on medication to keep the suicidal thoughts at bay.

After that her mother lessened her bullying and gave her daughter a wide berth, however Allegra's sisters still bullied her mercilessly when they could get to her.
TBA
6d9f8f3f-2c7f-4b5e-acbd-03d9a9f6f382_zpsnxfvvwto.png
I am so glad and happy that someone made this sort of character~

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Yes, she's so cute and chubby, I wanna cuddle her all day

;u; Can Sebastian be her best friend?

@Polystical

Cecil will be everyones friend! Why? because that is the way she is~

@IceQueen Cecil is accepted. I wuv her. I wuv Haruhi too. I just... IceQueen, I think I think. I think I may wuv you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as a friend of course...
@Polystical She is accepted, adorable, and all together perfect in every way, shape, and form.

Yay~~ Thank you~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
wGAxfhK.jpg

yVCVw8V.gif

Name
cursor_white_small_T.png

Almir Florray
Nickname
cursor_white_small_T.png

IRL: Al|Mi|Ray
ONLINE:(taking any offers!)

Online Name
cursor_white_small_T.png

TechNoBlu

Male
Online Gender
cursor_white_small_T.png

Male
Sexuality
cursor_white_small_T.png

Pansexual
Nationality
cursor_white_small_T.png

Irish American

MnyxU.gif

Home Town|Country
cursor_white_small_T.png

Cumberland, Maine
Health Ailments
cursor_white_small_T.png

Mild speech impediment: Almir stutters,(especially when he's nervous)which discourages him from talking to people in reality.
Slight anxiety due to his impediment

Personality
cursor_white_small_T.png

IRL: Silent|Considerate|Delicate|Dependable|Anxious
ONLINE: Charming|Considerate|Cheerful|Dependable|Bold|Carefree

Hobbies
cursor_white_small_T.png

Drinking coffee
Listening to Classical Music(it calms him)
Ballroom Dancing
Watching Movies
Surfing the Internet

Talent{s}
cursor_white_small_T.png

Tech Support
Wood Carving(does when he's bored and has supplies)
Organization

History
cursor_white_small_T.png

When Amir was about three, small growths were found on his vocal chords. They weren't cancerous and were easily removed, but because of them Amir didn't learn how to speak until a late age (around five). When he started school, having yet to master talking, he was ridiculed for not knowing even the basics, which further damaged his learning. He eventually grasped the concept, but the stuttering has stayed ever since.

He has no trouble understanding what he's being told, his writing is impeccable with near perfect grammar, just the act of talking gives him trouble. But he doesn't let that get in the way, much, of living a normal life with his parents. And all was going well, until he hit high school. Now required to interact in classes like speech and having to read aloud in English, the bullying has gotten even worse, to the point of giving Amir anxiety which he now has to take meds for when it gets really bad. Needing an outlet, a place to feel normal for once, he turned to the Internet and didn't want to look back.
Crush
cursor_white_small_T.png

Pending...
Hourglass_icon.gif

(OPEN)

Other
cursor_white_small_T.png

Good at remembering details
Enjoys poetry, likes to write poems
Doodles little monsters

Online Appearance
cursor_white_small_T.png

tyXiROO.png

Reactions: T E R R O R
44698678_p0_zpsmkogpfqo.jpg

Freed Demien Bonaparte

Fear

Male

Male

Straight

French

Provence, France

rsz_34717798_p0_zps442hogen.jpg

Paranoid Schizophrenia

He's really a nice guy, but he comes off too harsh sometimes. He is too afraid someone will hurt him, so he keeps his distance, but in doing so he often feels too lonely. He has very conflicting feelings.

Drawing; Listening to music; Playing videogames

.:Talent:.
Writing

Ruari.600.1078426.jpg

Freed was born in Provence and was homeschooled for most of his life. His parents were reluctant to have him socialize due to anxieties and his tendencies for delusions. His father was an American, so on the off years they visited, Freed would be placed in a general school for a year. However, Freed would often get too anxious or desperate to meet new people, he'd often say something weird and get teased for it. Due to this fact and the teasing he would normally get for his condition, Freed usually kept to himself and faded into the background. He would often dress in layers, even if it wasn't cold, and wear a scarf. Again and again, he would get too lonely and try to make friends, but again and again he would get shot down or made fun of. The only thing that kept him warm throughout the years was his scarf and he sank further and further into depression. As he got older, it became harder and harder to cast off his symptoms as casual kid gibberish, and at the age of 15, Freed finally relented and accepted his fate to be alone. However, in recent years, he found an outlet through the internet. He found he can better communicate without the anxiety of face-to-face confrontation. Through this method, he found Lemonade and Tea, and the rest of his life seemed like a fading nightmare.

(Edited As Needed)

Black_Dragon_Knight.png

I'm sorry I took so long, I'm in the process of moving again so I had to really crack down on the packing process. I might make a couple more characters later, but that one was my favorite idea so far.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rin Mico
I am sorry guys I am taking so long........

I am currently dropping out of a lot of RPs thankfully I can keep this one <3

Status
Not open for further replies.